Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: would you cuy up a good front end?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
So Im getting a slant nose kit and it comes with a hood, fenders, air dam, deck lid with spoiler. My question would you cut off solid rust free fenders that have glass flairs on them or hold out for track damage then replace it. I know Iknow no rust free 914s are out there. This little 71 has been off the road since 72 when the original owner started to make a racer and never got it finished. Now its 2004 and Im trying to finish it with my boys for them to race in a coulple of years. smilie_flagge24.gif
GWN7
I'd drive it as the good Dr. designed it. Wait for the accident to happen before replacing the nose.

Personally if I wanted a slant nose, I'd buy a RX7.........
SirAndy
QUOTE(GWN7 @ May 31 2004, 12:00 AM)
Personally if I wanted a slant nose, I'd buy a RX7.........

agree.gif with the bison-guy!

there's nothing wrong with a set of nice GT flares ...
don't butcher a perfectly good car for a schlant nose kit!

just my 2 cents of course,
beerchug.gif Andy
thomasotten
If you are going to do the slant nose thing, go all the way with a Chalon kit. The other kits look like crap. Besides, the raised blinkers are what gives the car charachter. If you want the slant nose look, get the IMSA front spoiler/bumper. You would be amazed at how that makes the front end have that slant nose look.
Mark Henry
I thought a slant nose would be a real cool looking thing to do, till I actually saw one. barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.