Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What to do???? Manfred is running EARLY ....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
So.....can I come up and join in? Or should I stay home and abuse myself? Or should I show up and just be a weaseldick as usual????????
ChrisReale
Just show up
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ May 30 2004, 09:14 PM)
Or should I show up and just be a weaseldick as usual????????

just show up ...

that way, i can give you your check in person!
drunk.gif Andy
Joe Bob
Check?

Is the engine deal public now?

confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ May 30 2004, 09:32 PM)
Check?
Is the engine deal public now?
confused24.gif

where in my post did i mention an engine? laugh.gif

i don't care, do you (about the public thing)? if so, i take that back and claim the opposite ...
confused24.gif Andy
rick 918-S
I have no authority but I hope you show up anyway. ph34r.gif
Howard
SoCal caravan planning to meet at Newbury Park IHOP and leave from there 9am ish. Should be coming thru SB around 9:45. Look for us on 101 and join up or just wave, go home, and abuse yourself.
SLITS
unsure.gif Your reputatation preceeds you - just show up - Oh, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after abusing yourself - someone might actually want to shake your hand.
GWN7
I was disapointed when I didn't see your name on the list.

PM Jeff and come.

I have nitral gloves to shake your hand with.... wink.gif
Bleyseng
There is always room for Mikey.... biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
Mike - Is there any way you can time it to be part of our caravan (meeting at the IHOP)?

Rich and the Alien are gonna hook-up with Chris and I in Vegas.
I think we need you (and the bunny ears) to be part of our San Jose invasion force.
bernbomb914
mike you can take my spot because my new engine just sized up and I will have to take it out again. I am coming but no 914. You can use my credit for your car. I will take some video and pics for the club

Bernie
MattR
mike, does this mean you wont be in sb this weekend?
GWN7
You going to be there?

Need to know so I can pack some gloves?

biggrin.gif
seanery
when do you leave Bruce?
GWN7
Thursday @ 7:55 am... arrive 1:40 San Jose
Jeroen
Hey Zois... the WCC wouldn't be complete without your flip-flops and bunny ears biggrin.gif
Just let Bowlsby know you're coming...

cheers,

Jeroen
SLITS
To heck with telling Jeff - call the CHP and warn them - Be on the lookout for Pink Bunny Ears and a man driving with one hand lol2.gif
Joe Bob
Trying to get a flight back home for the twins birthday on Sunday......the wife and kids will kill me if I miss it.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.