Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Colorado Saturday 914 run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
I'm a little late posting pics. Sorry gang. I was working on some scripting for a work project today.
Gint
Kevin's tail...
Gint
Brant, Peter, and Kevin
Gint
Ferg's /6
Gint
vcb
Gint
Brant says Andy wanted some pics of his oil cooler scoop...
Gint
fhg
Gint
ert
Gint
jkl
Gint
sdf
Gint
A few hours later my wife drug me back up into the hills for the A-Basin Brewfest. $15 for all the beer you could drink from Summit County micro brewers. I think I got my money's worth. At 12,000 feet, it was mostly snowing. Especially by the time we left.
SirAndy
schweet!

thanks for the scoop!
pray.gif Andy
Carl
Mike,
What's with the shorts, sunglasses and lei around your neck? Darn near look Hawaiian!
BMartin914
Would love to join you guys sometime. Hope to have my teener sometime w/in the next month -- barring any unforseen unpleasantness biggrin.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Looks like a great time. Thanks for posting smilie_pokal.gif
URY914
What a great combo.
Mountian roads, 914s and beer!

biggrin.gif

Looks like a blast.

Paul
majkos
aktion035.gif agree.gif Yeah,Life is hard at the Mile high! G-man,beutiful pics! Well worth the wait. aktion035.gif Cheers! beer.gif
brant
I feel compelled to explain those welds...
they are crap...
that was the first day I ever used a mig.. and to top it off I had my bottle on its side (didn't know any better at the time) and the regulator was frozen so there was no shielding gas..... crappy welds...
Plus the black was my first paint job ever..

Mike G... thanks for the pictures and thanks all for going, I had a great time...

brant
Gint
Mike,
What's with the shorts, sunglasses and lei around your neck? Darn near look Hawaiian!

I thought you'd never ask! The Beach Party/Festival of Brewpubs was aptly named and goes on all weekend. It's gonna be really cold today. They got several inches of snow after we left yesterday afternoon. Here's a couple of pics of the entertainment. You never know what kind of weather you'll have at 11,000 feet at the end of May. I left in shorts, but I brought fleece and a jacket. Good thing I did! The sun shone for a little bit, but it was more snow than sun.
Gint
The hoola...
Gint
They even kept goin through the snow squals...
Gint
Yeah,Life is hard at the Mile high! G-man

As you probably know Kev, A-Basin's base it at 10,750 feet. So it's actually 2 Mile High! AND Beer!

My wife enjoying her beer (as usual...).
majkos
Kinda puts it in a whole new definition of,"Rocky Mtn High!" aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif drunk.gif COLORADO!
Mountain914
So sorry I missed it sad.gif
Sigh... looks like (as usual) you had a great time.
One of these days I'll get my act together, not sure when... confused24.gif
I knew about it of course, but have been too busy with work, but since this is Memorial Day and I work for the VA (Veterans Administration) Hospital, I'm proud of what I do, so no regrets!

IPB Image Keep wheelin' free !! IPB Image

I'll get on the road this summer (I hope) and be joining you all.

And yeah - Colorado ROCKS !! IPB Image
seanery
I like summit county. spent a week at copper mountain june of 95.
Curvie Roadlover
I lived in Lakewood, CO in the mid 80's. I remember skiing at A-Basin in may once when it was 80 degrees. I was weariing just shorts and sunglasses (and ski boots, of course). I was in my twenties and I could pull that look off back then. wink.gif
TROJANMAN
nice pics, but what's that funny yellow line in the middle of the road for (brant)? driving-girl.gif

i hoped to get my car back soon and join ya'.
majkos
The yellow line!? Why to keep the cyclists out of the way!,Silly! driving.gif
brant
glstrojan,

I was cheating on the yellow line for the benefit of the picture....... I wish I could make up some lie, but I was so slow.

defintitely hope to see you at a drive soon. Don't get frustrated, keep working on it.

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.