Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Front 911 struts complete $400., Half shafts, interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike D.
This is all still available. Buyer was a no show with on instalation day. Maybe he got hit by a bus...
REAR 5 LUG IS SOLD
Complete 5 lug conversion set up. All four corners. 911 Boge front struts (will fit Konis) ATE slotted vented rotors, M calipers with Pads, and Earls SS brake lines. Could use some new inserts. Rear trailing arms, with good bushings and wheel bearings. stub axles and Drilled hubs. 914-6 solid rear discs and stock 914-4 rear brake calipers. Also set of steel lug nuts. Needs rear springs and struts Rotors thickness - fronts 20.5mm, rears 11mm (min. 19mm/9.5mm)
$800. plus very expensive shipping or you can pick up.

I am also available to do the installation and alignment. Provided you have the wheels or buy the ones below.

Click to view attachment

Wheels are 15x6 Fuch Repros. They are polished and have good center caps. Need new tires, let me know and I will have the rubber removed if you want. SOLD
Click to view attachment

140# springs, SOLD

Engine Lids $50.each One red, one Yellow
Click to view attachment

BRAND NEW - NOS Type 4 vavle covers $100/pair SOLD
passenger door handle/pull $20
Half shafts with CVs - good used, will need to be cleaned and packed $80.00
Steel rocker panels, need some help - SOLD
Front and rear deck lids - rear has some rust from someone putting on a spoiler, front is in good shape, both Yellow. Front $60. Rear $35.
911 chain housings and covers 930.105.101,102,105 &106 - $50 for the set.
head light motors $20.each
targa tops, 1 early, 1 late missing bolister, - later one has chipped corners on pass side. $30. ea.

I also have tons of other 914 parts, Looking for something, shoot me a PM.
all prices do not include shipping.

Service, installation, and troubleshooting also available.
Mike D.
more pics.
Jeffs9146
I will take the springs!

And I may still be interested in the rear of 5-lug set up but getting them to the Bay Area might be tough unless someone who is comming to the Transmission Clinic at my house in June and might be able to bring them up!!?
matthepcat
Consider breaking up 5-lug parts?
gcrotvik
Interested in the fuchs. PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.