Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 71 914 Black Seat Bottom or Wear TB Cover New?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ChrisG914
Looking for an excellent black original basket weave seat bottom. Anyone have one for sale?
Also plan b is to but a repro. Can anyone suggest vendors that are producing true to original reproduction basket weave covers?

Thanks - Chris
ChrisG914
euro911
It would be helpful to list some particulars (and possibly some pix) of what you want.

If you have a stock '71 interior, the driver's and passenger's side seats are different widths. Also, '71's came with a grained vinyl material, not a basket-weave material. If you have basket weave seats, its possible a previous owner changed the interior confused24.gif

One of the vendors on this site (morph) sells upholstery kits. Check his site 914 Appearance and Performance

As of May 5th, he posted that current prices for seat cushion covers are $75 for one and $125 for a pair.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1473189

... and welcome.png
ChrisG914
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 17 2011, 05:20 PM) *

It would be helpful to list some particulars (and possibly some pix) of what you want.

If you have a stock '71 interior, the driver's and passenger's side seats are different widths. Also, '71's came with a grained vinyl material, not a basket-weave material. If you have basket weave seats, its possible a previous owner changed the interior confused24.gif

One of the vendors on this site (morph) sells upholstery kits. Check his site 914 Appearance and Performance

As of May 5th, he posted that current prices for seat cushion covers are $75 for one and $125 for a pair.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1473189

... and welcome.png

I did not know that 71 was grained vinyl pattern rather then basket weave so I will take a better look tonight to determine what I have. Drivers seat is aftermarket so that is not an issue.
At this point if anyone has a stock 1971 passenger seat cushion still do let me know.
Thanks - Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.