Full Version: RRC 2011
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
Soooooo is it happening this year? I have yet to hear anything about it huh.gif

Just a thought..... juuuuuuust a thought
G e o r g e
you will find info, Here
SLITS
Well Ricky .... if you've never been to that part of the World, you would be amazed at what's there. The beauty you would see is only overshadowed by the RCC women (includes your cousin for Eric).

From memory, it is about 50 miles farther than Moab and the area has lots of GREEN trees. Getting there is a different story .... last trees before CO is Flagstaff ... rest is dry dirt till you hit 4 corners. There is one Mickey Ds between Flag & Cortez ... biggrin.gif

I'm jonesing for the Jeep trails over the Rocky Mountains. A couple of them would make you stromberg.gif your pants.

bdstone914
SoooOoo when is it?
Tom_T
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ May 17 2011, 06:45 PM) *

you will find info, Here

I didn't see anything for 2011 on there George, but then I have half-zymers & bad eyes? blink.gif
SLITS
Target dates are Sept 9th, 10th, & 11th.

My plan would be to leave town Thursday (8th) afternoon and possible stay the night in Kingman or Williams. Head on in to wherever on Friday. Probably start back on Sunday afternoon or ?.

It's such a nice area I might actually take a couple of days off instead of the blast back to CA in one shot.

Thread on ClubNARP was started by me ... it's there.

Tom_T
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 18 2011, 09:46 AM) *

Target dates are Sept 9th, 10th, & 11th.

My plan would be to leave town Thursday (8th) afternoon and possible stay the night in Kingman or Williams. Head on in to wherever on Friday. Probably start back on Sunday afternoon or ?.

It's such a nice area I might actually take a couple of days off instead of the blast back to CA in one shot.

Thread on ClubNARP was started by me ... it's there.

Thanx -

FYI for others looking, the NARP link above only goes to the the main site, then you have to hunt - I found it at the "Tavern" forum - before I was looking in Driving Events.
G e o r g e
the "Tavern" is the same as the "Garage" here

Direct link

fox fire doesn't leave me the address to the link, but explorer did. confused24.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ May 18 2011, 09:35 AM) *

the "Tavern" is the same as the "Garage" here

Direct link

fox fire doesn't leave me the address to the link, but explorer did. confused24.gif

If you type: www.clubnarp.com, the url will always show www.clubnarp.com for every page you visit.

If you enter the site through one of the original links: http://z8.invisionfree.com/ClubNARP/index.php then every page you visit will be bookmarked accordingly.

Kind of weird, but that's how it works...........

Dates are set for Sept 10-12. Hotel and Location has not been nailed down yet, but it will be in Southwestern Colorado.

Check back often, as we expect to have something nailed down soon.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/ClubNARP/index....c=6254&st=0

George, hope you can make it out again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.