Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 F.I. fuel pump needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
timofly
Mine has just started to spit some fuel on startup. BTDT and so I think it's only a matter of time before it craps out altogether. Anybody got one, or a source to rebuild the one I've got? Anybody ever tried to DIY?

Anyone?
Cevan
I've got a 2 port fuel pump. PM sent.
SLITS
Buy the single in, single out used on the '75 - '76. It's cheaper and does the same job. Nothing special about the 3 port other than it is overpriced.
914LIVE
QUOTE(timofly @ May 18 2011, 03:57 PM) *

Mine has just started to spit some fuel on startup. BTDT and so I think it's only a matter of time before it craps out altogether. Anybody got one, or a source to rebuild the one I've got? Anybody ever tried to DIY?

Anyone?

----------------------------------------------------------------

PM sent.

Thank you, TOMAS.

----------------------------------------------------------------
tod914
Have a brand new 2 port and filters if you want to convert. You'd have to fabricate a mounting bracket though. Also have the large fuel line for the filter to feed end. Regarding rebuilding, Fuel Inj Corp does them. Actually cheaper to buy a rebuilt one from a vendor, than to have them do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.