Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Various 914 Engine, Body, Mechanical Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carman62
Hello,

I am new to 914World so please bear with me while I sort things out.

I have accumulated a long list of 914 parts that I will be adding for sale here and in some cases listing on ebay. I am unfamiliar with what these items are going for, so this is where I ask your patience.

Here is a partial list of what is to come:

1973 914 body, NO undercoating, NO HE-- hole rust, only some firewall/floor rust, stripped of everything but the wiring harness. Has clean title/VIN plates, miles-matching 44K mile speedometer, all body panels and I am reinstalling suspension, wheels/tires for ease of rolling, etc.

1973 2.0L engine complete
19?? 1.7L engine all but the long block is disassembled
1973 2;0L muffler, Leistritz from 1985, never installed (no carbon inside)
1973 2.0L OEM swaybar set
Frame stiffener kit

Weltmeister short shifter kit
Complete brown interior
Two excellent side mirrors
Extra doors, hoods, etc.
Excellent front right fender

Set of four Pedrinis (2 older, 2 newer)
2 transaxles
Basically brand new 2.0L FI air filter box
Multiple headlight motors
2 sets of dual bleed rear calipers, need rebuilding

2.0L console with gauges
Black dash cover with NO cracks

Various bumper, valance, side rocker covers, chroome door openers, etc.

There is more and I will be putting up details about much of this. If there is anything that jumps out at you, let me know and we can discuss.

Thanks for reading this too long a post.

Scott
mepstein
How much for the side mirrors, dash pad and center console? Thanks, mark
gcrotvik
Is the 73 2.0 sway bar set for the front or rear of the car? If its for the front, how much are you asking for it? Pictures? Also interested in the 2.0 muffler. Pictures?
914werke
Must list Prices!
MikeM
PM sent for the muffler....
cpfoster

PM sent
Gint
You need to list prices for all of your parts. It's one of the few rules we have. Good luck with your sale.
jeeperjohn56
Can you post a picture of the dash pad and what are you asking for it? First dibs. John
Gint
I merged your two duplicate threads and closed it. You can't auction your parts off here. Feel free to list your parts with prices. If you ebay parts, please post them in the craigslist/ebay classifieds forum.

I'm not trying to be a hard ass, but we have a few rules and the rule about pricing parts always gets people riled up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.