Trekkor
more
Trekkor
drive it every day smile.gif
Trekkor
might be more fun in a six.

sorry about the splat on the windshield unsure.gif
Martin Baker
If you like we can work together on the next driving event. A fall tour, or something. I would like to talk to the folks at Sears Point and try to put something together as well. I am in Vacaville.
Trekkor
That sounds incredible!

There are roads out here that will put a smile on our face for a solid two hours. biggrin.gif

Word of warning...passengers may wet pants. lol2.gif
skline
QUOTE(trekkor @ May 31 2004, 09:08 PM)
might be more fun in a six.

sorry about the splat on the windshield unsure.gif

I wonder what the last thing was that went through his mind was?

His ass?
Trekkor
Napa county has some of the best maintained roads around. I wonder how many would like to come up and drive the lap and then have a rib-eye steak BBQ dinner in the park? MDB2.gif chowtime.gif beer3.gif wavey.gif
fiid
We did a trip to Napa recently where we drove up 80 and then accross from like Davis or something. The roads from Davis to Napa were absolutely freaking excellent. Sadly I had my step-mother in the car who is a bit of a wuss when it comes to any kind of cornering, but when my teener is going again I'd be totally up for a run up there!
Trekkor
Yes...That's highway 128. That road is amazing. Views of Lake Berryessa included at no charge.

Remember all the sweeping turns and dramatic elevation changes? Defenitly worth the price of admission wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.