Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Company selling 914 2.0 Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
Their ebay ad

There's a guy asking about this company over on the 914 email list (Yes, I invited him to ask & join us here)
I did a search for importmotor.com, but nothing came up.

The ad looks familiar, anyone know about these guys?
seanery
I believe this is the same guy that SKline was asking about this weekend.
ArtechnikA
i'm a little skeptical of a place that would shotpeen a crank -before- crack inspection ...
dinomium
there are a couple of threads out there about this guy... Be afraid! Unless you want bus parts...
lmcchesney
It is interesting that Import Motors becomes a hot topic (several posts) then nothing for a month or two. Check the post on Import Motors on this forum and PP's forum. I believe Skyline said it best, it is not uncommon for someone to state how bad or good a builder is without direct experience.
L. McC
newdeal2
Scott,

Thanks for putting out the question. I joined this morning. I think I will be pulling the engine myself. I want to get to know the car better and this is one way to do it!

Many thanks,

Peter
Scott Carlberg
Hey Peter,
Welcome to the 914club.

I thought I remembered something about that place, and "Bug Parts" is what I was thinking, but I was nowhere near for sure and that is why I directed you here.

And I was right, damn, that just don't happen to often! laugh.gif

Don't hesitate to ask the awesome group of people here anything, you'll get your question answered and prolly some good-natured razzin' too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.