Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tweeks Funfest 04
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Who's going?
Which day?
What time?

etc, etc, etc,

I think I'll go Saturday early. Be wearing a 914Club hat.

see ya there....
Doug Leggins
I think that I'm going on Saturday, but need to confirm.

I need to go and buy some parts!!!
736conver
I'll be there with my hat on and selling some parts.
SpecialK
Effingham, IL?
seanery
yuppers. basically where 57 & 70 cross. Oh wait, maybe it's where 55 & 70 cross.
Engman
MIGHT be there - not sure yet -
If I went it would be Sat. Morn.

M
STL914
Planning on going Saturday in the AM. Bringing cash and gas guzzling, parts hauling SUV for all of my newly purchased goodies. clap56.gif
SpecialK
Like to go if I can convince the wife, hmmmm, maybe I can bribe her with one of my 914 Club hats happy11.gif . Might be tough to get in a car after doing the Chicago drive last week. I'd love to check it out though! driving.gif
indydad
Saturday noonish. Looking for parts and taking photos. 914world.com hat will get a conversation started.
Old Dad in INDY
eresener
My son and I are going...don't have a club hat...but plenty of grey hair...in most areas...probably go over on Friday .... see you on Sat...
72914S
To far of a drive for me .....keep in mind I `m looking for a for a Dino hub adaptor for the `teener. beer.gif
Engman
Going over on Friday - be there Sat morning - probably leave sometime after lunch. I will bring some parts too!

M
seanery
I'll look for you Saturday morning.
seanery
Looks like the event runs 8:00am - 4:30pm Saturday.

I plan on leaving Indy at 6:00am with an 8:30am ETA in Effingham.
any carpoolers, caravaners?
Engman
Looking forward to seeing everyone - 914 crowd here is kinda small - I will bring pedal boards, sway mts, fuse panels, reinforcement kits, muffler hangers, a nice muffler for a 1.7/1.8 new, a set of fuch rims (nice shape) a 6 oil tank w neck and filter holder and some other misc items.

M
flatout
I'll be there all weekend.Getting there friday.The 914 is staying home,though.I'll have a green 911 slantnose and a red 912.See you there.
Shelby
tanner
I'll be there, taking the 911. But i will be looking for teener parts
See you guys there beer.gif
tdgray
Engman if you don't sell that muffler I may want it. Let me know what you are asking for it.
seanery
that's a long drive Tab! ohmy.gif
736conver
I'm leaving right now from WI, 5 hour drive. Going to be staying at the comfort in with the family. See you guys there. I will be looking for teeners in the parking lot.

Brian
Doug Leggins
I'm going Saturday.

Yes-interested in carpooling.
jfort
there is a group heading over from findlay ohio, including Tab Tanner. I can't go. But I will go to the swap meet at Stoddards in Willoughby Ohio next w.e. Hope to see some of you there
seanery
my cell # 317 557 1257 if anyone wants to meet Doug Leggins & I at the Plainfield Harley dealer at I-70 & SR 67 at 6:15am.
STL914
Just got back from spending Saturday morning at Tweeks
Funfest. I got to meet Seanery, Doug Leggins, Engman, and several other 914 owners. Of course, Brad Mayeur was there too.

Great day to spend time viewing and talking about 914s. I would say about 15 to 18 teeners showed up today, including several original /6's.

The trip through the My Garage Museum was fantastic. I've never seen such a fine collection of P cars. A Guards Red 959 and a new black Carrera GT were two of the many Porsches on display.

Can't wait for next year. boldblue.gif
seanery
Gary, it was nice meeting you and the several other teeners who where there. The teener guys owned the swap meet. I think there were 8 or 9 teener swappers and only 2 or so of all the other models.

Handed out some club stickers and a couple hats.

Oh, and I ate a Fried Twinkie and it was heaven wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.