Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: problems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pauldunn
found a new problem. while trying to get my fuel pump to work with a carburator, using the tech article on this site. i found that one, the fuel pump is bad and need a new one. two, used to be that when the battery is connected, whether key is on or not, the 2 red lights on top to the fuel gauge would blink. now it only blinks when the key is on. what does that mean? i can hear the relay clicking and those 2 lights are the only lights coming on. and also when i pull out the hazard switch the blinking changes speed and intensity and all lights come on as they are supposed to. any ideas? did i explain correctly enough? ask if you have any questions please.
bdstone914
A couple tipes here. #1get yourself a good copy of a 914 wiring diagram.

Check and see if the E-Brake switch is connected and ebrake is not pulled.

Make sure your master cylinder has fluid and reset the master cylinder reset switch. It is on the master cylinder where the 2 wires connect to it. If you dont see a push button on the outside take the switch off the MC and the reset is on the inside.

Those are the two hard to figure out ones, hope that helps some!
pauldunn
What causes the reset button on the master cylinder to trip?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.