Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friday Morning convoy from SAC to WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerx9146
If anyone wants to convoy to the WCC from the Sacramento Valley region (friday morning early) e-mail me or call at 916 812 9146

remember there is strength and roadside assistance in numbers!

see ya there John
Mueller
what route did you plan on taking?

If going 580 to 680, I could meet you in the Livermore area. Patrick and a few other guys live in that area as well.
racerx9146
Going via Walnut Creek so 680. I have had bad luck with traffic on 580 the last few times i tried it. Hard to believe but i think 680 is less hassle!
Mueller
John,

I'll be taking Vasco Rd to 84 in Livermore and then to 680. Too much traffic on 4 for me to get to 680 in a timely manner.

510-848-8700 cell
racerx9146
will call you when i hit Walnut Creek or so. Gonna try to hit the Breakfast a little before 8:00 to beat some traffic so should be around 7:15 or so

John 916 812 9146
Andyrew
We'll be coming over from Modesto.

Can someone give me an idea how long it takes to get from Dublin to SJ during the 7-9 hour?

We just don't want to miss Breakfast! rocking nana.gif

Thanks,
Dan
Mueller
Andrew, I'd mapquest or yahoo map it out, then add an hour to that time...you have to hope no accidents on the Sunol grade, then you still have another 40 miles to go.......we'll have to pray for friday lite traffic.......
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 2 2004, 10:48 AM)
John,

I'll be taking Vasco Rd to 84 in Livermore and then to 680. Too much traffic on 4 for me to get to 680 in a timely manner.

510-848-8700 cell

Dan/Andrew,

I'm going over to Laguna Seca on Friday,
do you guys wanna try to meet up with Mueller on Vasco Rd.
(I KNOW you've heard of it!) wink.gif

Mueller,
about what time do you expect to be at Vasco Rd & 580 friday morning?

Sc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.