Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time is very near
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
I know the time is almost hear. Is there anything that can be done 2200 miles away?

I emailed Macey yesterday and shirts are still on schedule for pickup on Thursday.
JeffBowlsby
Oh boy...She told me they will be ready today...sending the wife to get them today...phone call first.

Your package with the cards and _________ arrived Sean. Thanks for all your effort.

We wish you could be here considering all the work and extraordinary effort you put in to making this WCC happen. We will be sending a care package your way in appreciation. Look for Gigaytes of photos to arrive in the next few days on this website!
seanery
I really wish I could make it. I had to change my plans due to a project's due date. As luck would have it that project has been changed. If only I'd known a month ago wacko.gif .

You guys have a great time, make sure everyone keeps the shiny side up this weekend.
Carl
I really wish I could make it. I had to change my plans due to a project's due date. As luck would have it that project has been changed. If only I'd known a month ago  .

Damn! I thought you were coming, Sean! You were high on my list of "Be Sure to Meet". I'll keep you there but I'm disappointed it won't be happening this weekend.
seanery
Thanks Carl, that's very kind.

I'm sure we'll meet. I really like the SF area and the teeners I've met there!! biggrin.gif Enjoy the event and keep us all informed how it goes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.