Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 1.8 and 3 Parts Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
19144jt
It was fun while it lasted but it's time to move on...

The 1975 1.8 runs and drives. It has been partially restored and has a salvage title because of towing and storage fees at one time. It has brand new fuel pump, battery, rear brake pads (rear calipers have been rebuilt and painted, the entire system pressure bled and the rotors turned), all new parking brake cables, pedal cluster rebuilt with bronze bushings, new battery tray and support. Mostly complete and straight. Wheels are the standard steel. Additionally there are three parts cars, two that roll and one that is cut in half. Still many good parts left. Also many parts off cars new and used will be included, too many to list but there is stainless heat exchangers and a side shift transaxle amoung the parts. I want out of the 914 game. Must take all cars and all parts. Parts cars have paperwork but no titles. I WILL NOT SELL PARTS SO PLEASE DON"T ASK!! $1500 OBO for the running 75, parts cars and all parts. No reasonable offer will be refused and I won't hold them for anyone. The first to me with cash takes them home! Call John 530 300 5407 weekdays and 530 272 5612 nights and weekends. Grass Valley is about 1 hour North of Sacramento.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=260
361]
bcaschera
are the pictures of the runner, or a parts car? could you send me or post more pictures of the complete collection? PM me and i will give oyu my email address.

Thanks'
Ben
avidfanjpl
PM Sent

John
19144jt
icon_bump.gif

Also, runner has a rebulit alternator and a brand new Pertroncis ignition.

Lot's of tire-kickers but no takers so far.

I hate to part the runner out because it's a pretty solid car with minimal rust.

John
19144jt
icon_bump.gif

More tire kickers and people wanting me to "hold" them. This will be my last bump and then the runner gets parted out. I hate to do it but I need the space in my shop!
billh1963
QUOTE(19144jt @ Jun 10 2011, 12:18 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

More tire kickers and people wanting me to "hold" them. This will be my last bump and then the runner gets parted out. I hate to do it but I need the space in my shop!

Please post pictures of the parts car and parts....that will probably generate a lot of interest! If you were on this side of the country they would be long gone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.