Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC-Saturday's schedule...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
RD Evans
I'm flying in to San Jose on Saturday and wondered how late in the afternoon will the Auto X be going on? Are there any WCC events planned for later in the day Saturday?
Demick
We expect to be at the autocross site until around 5pm on Saturday.

Demick
Toast
After that..... beerchug.gif drunk.gif
Unfortunatly, I wont be there. sad.gif
neo914-6
I haven't gone to one before. Is is first come first run? How many runs do you get? I need to get back to the fam so I'm thinking of going early...
Felix
Demick
Everyone will need to be there early in the morning. No later than 8am. We will cycle through all of the cars once in the morning and then again in the afternoon. So if you need to leave early, you can just run (and work) in the morning and skip the afternoon runs (but don't plan on leaving before around 1pm).

We will probably start off with 4 runs each in the morning. If things are going well (and quickly), we can try and run 5 or 6 runs each in the afternoon. After that - if time permits, we may do some fun runs.

Demick
tiim5
Are there any social events planned for tomorrow,(Thursday evening), happy hour etc? I'd like to stop by on my way home from work. or anything Friday evening? I heard there may be a happy hour gathering on the roof of the parking garage? Thanks.
SirAndy
QUOTE(tiim5 @ Jun 2 2004, 09:05 PM)
I heard there may be a happy hour gathering on the roof of the parking garage?

yes, 7:30pm at the top floor of the parking garage at the pruneyeard shopping center ...

drunk.gif Andy
Trekkor
directions please. smilie_flagge24.gif
EdwardBlume
Pruneyard Campbell. Look at your package.
Jenny
QUOTE(trekkor @ Jun 2 2004, 10:38 PM)
directions please. smilie_flagge24.gif

take highway 17 to Hamilton Avenue. If coming from Santa cruz, make a R at the light, follow the road (curves left) to a T intersection, make the L, then the next light will be Bascom Ave. Make a R there. Stay in the R lane and Pruneyard is the next light, I believe. It'll be on your right. If coming from east bay/milpitas, take same exit, make a L at the light, a R onto Bascom, and Pruneyard will be on the right about 3/4 mile down. See you there tomorrow!!!

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.