hit me up with a offer don't be shy cash talks but I
do know what the market value is on this bronco so please be
realistic with your offers and we may have a deal and its yours

its a 75 Bronco 4x4
with only about 100K on chassis 20K on motor
nice clean Ford 302 V8
with a mild racing cam
this baby runs smooth starts right up and purrs like a kitten
the 4x4 works awesome (its geared low will idle over rocks)
it has manual locking hubs
its a 3 speed on the floor
it has a Hurst shifter
this baby shifts smooth
the clutch is in excellent condition
it has a Dana 20 t-case
it has a Dana 44 front axle
it has a 9 inch ford rear
its a rebuilt motor with mild cam
it has racing headers
it has a newer dual exhaust (this year bronco is smog exempt)
it has a NEW carburetor
it has a NEW battery
it has a NEW master cylinder
it has a NEW rear seat (reupholstered)
it has newer clean front seats NO rips
it has a nice 3" lift on 31" tires decent condition but you can get those cheap here craigslist
comes with 15" rims 12" wide (fatty's would hold 33-35" tires easy)
the body is straight for age just a few dings here and there but she is a classic
it looks mean as heck gets people stopping and asking about it everywhere
its a true classic 4x4 these are rare heck you know if your looking for one
baby this is a mans truck it rumbles like a beast its decently fast its loud and looks sick and girls love it
and guys drool over it wishing they were you driving it
the inside is clean for its age overall its nice inside and out great for surfers
it has after market gauges all work great
its not leaking oil (little on t-case but thats normal for dana 20 and its very little just what they call sweating)
it has a fresh oil change with lucas
it has a NEW alternator
it has NEW hoses
it has a NEWER radiator refurbished and just flushed
it has a NEW starter
it has a NEW regulator
comes with a recent distributor change
it has a new aluminum blade mount (non clutch type keeps it cool)
it has a NEW tune up cap,rotor plugs and wires (electronic ignition no points)
and looks good underneath clean for its age
it could use a paint job but still looks great but hey its 36 years old
the top is in good condition not rusted (just some minor surface rust)
includes very nice FOX gas shocks with external reservoirs rides nice flexes good
it has a spare tire rack included (not pictured)
it has a heater (needs lines hooked up easy take 10 minutes its all there and fan works)
it has a clear title (pink slip) in hand
it has current California tags
its smog exempt
6998.00 OBO cash talks I'm a little flexible but you don't find many broncos this clean rust free and daily drivers for this price
but please no low ball offers I know what its worth if you got cash lets talk
please serious buyers only no looky lews please don't thinking your getting a 12K plus rig for this price
these are rare and nobody has one out there at this price (especially as a daily driver) this nice for this price
it may need some cosmetic stuff but at least you can drive it everyday till you do it and it will will
be your baby when its done not somebody else idea of your dream bronco

This is a daily driver very dependable mechanically sound and just straight up fun to drive

you can call 760-401-76o9
PLEASE do not txt pics my phone can not receive pics

remember during our correspondence on the phone its tough for me to keep
track of all the callers I'm getting slammed with interest on this bronco
from all over the west coast even from out of state so be patient with me
if I do not call back or respond right away call or txt me sometimes my phone does not pick
right away and if I miss the call you will get a message saying you can't get thru on this phone or
a message saying phone doesn't work that is not correct I just missed call sorry about this
once again if your really interested please call or txt or even email I' m doing my best to get back to
all the callers asap if you want to see this bronco set up a time if you see it on here its still available
once its sold i will remove ad right away so if you see it its still for sale

I will trade for a nice jeep wrangler with only a 4.0 only no 2.5 engines lifted and clean
or maybe a nice CJ7 clean only no rust buckets or bashers (no CJ5's) must be ready to go with clear title and current tags
a jeep Cherokee but only 96-2001 low miles under 100K must be lifted with newer tires and clean and must be worth 7K (or add cash on top)
Ive owned 60 Cherokees so I know them well and what they are worth so please don't waste my time if its not because I want
something clean for summer and for my 3 kids I prefer jeeps but will would like other 4x4 vehicles
but no junk that I can buy for cash cheaper than what I want for my Bronco please thank you
lets be serious unless you have something plus some cash to put on top don't bother I would really love a 4 door 4x4 truck (newer one)
maybe Toyota land cruiser international scout (must be super clean) Suzuki samurai (1600 motor conversion won't even consider a 1300 motor)
H1 H2 H3 (fixer upper of course) range rover land rover (early models only) 69-71 K5 blazer full convertible preferred
must be clean no primered hacked junk with junk yard lift maybe a CJ8 scrambler I prefer 91 and up wranglers
may also consider a nice newer Honda car or a Porsche 911 or even a nice 914 thats restored
please no explorers expeditions excursions (unless 4x4 lifted and Diesel) no durango Nissan Mitsubishi or Japanese stuff
I also like a clean 81-84 4x4 toyota truck or forerunner but must be clean and you will probably need to add cash with it
I want fuel injection not a carburetor set up unless its dang clean these broncos are worth bank when
restored over 20K and it doesn't take much to do it because they are simple to do this bronco is a great investment
and great for all you off road enthusiast that are in love with classic rides and really know the value of the classic cars
as anybody knows who knows cars well new cars go down in value
no matter what you put in your new truck or car you lose it when you sell it these broncos you get your money + back if your wise
and you will be riding in something that just stops people in there tracks and makes them say WOW! now that is very nice
ok guys and gals it will need some cosmetic work to be a show stopper but its not far off from being a major piece of art

So people if you are interested please email pics of what you have PLEASE no txting pics my will not receive them its broken
I will not respond unless you have pictures I'm in your more than welcome to come out and look

here is a nice story behind the life of this 75 bronco how it once got a kid a porsche and no its not how I got it LOL

There are many good deals to be had on Craigslist, but would you believe that at teenage boy managed to turn his old cell phone into a Porsche Boxster S in two years?

At 15-years-old Steven Ortiz traded an old cell phone for another, presumably better, cell phone. That eventually led him to an iPod touch, which he was able to trade for a series of dirt bikes. He then went from bikes back to electronics, when he got a MacBook Pro. He then traded the Apple laptop for an 1987 Toyota 4Runner -- but at 15, Ortiz wasn't able to drive it.

Ortiz then traded the SUV for something he could drive -- a hot-rodded, off-road golf cart. He then went back to bikes, getting a dirt bike, then street bike, then back to cars, eventually ending up with a 1975 Ford Bronco.

That 1975 Ford Bronco was a collector's item worth around $15,000. That's not bad, especially considering he started from a cell phone that's probably untradeable today. But driving around in an old Bronco isn't nearly as cool as in a roadster; so at age 17, Ortiz now owns a 2000 Porsche Boxster S, which he drives to school.

He's now a bit of a celebrity, with his story all over the news. "I get so many people who say, `Can you trade my phone for a car?' I just say, `Yeah. It's not that easy,"' Ortiz said.

Ortiz isn't going to stay with Boxster S, however, as he's finding that the maintenance costs are a bit high at $150 for an oil change and $1,000 for a tune up.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article