Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '76 conversion car on e-bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris H.
Hey everyone,

Just curious to see if anyone knows this car or has gone to look at it? It's made a few rounds on e-bay and has never sold (at least not that I know of). Starting at $8k with no reserve, what's the deal? Seems like a good deal, but it's hard to tell from a few photos...

'76 conv car
GaroldShaffer
I know that this car was discussed here once before. I always hate the ebay photo's. The two things that stand out to me are

1) Battery relocated to rear trunk

2) no picture of the hell hole.

I'm no expert buy any means, but isn't better to have the oil cooler mounted closer to the front of the front trunk instead on the middle of the trunk floor?

Starting at $8k with no reserve, what's the deal

It has a reserve now.
Chris H.
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Jun 2 2004, 02:35 PM)
It has a reserve now.

Interesting... I don't think it did an hour ago!

Yeah I'm not saying it's a "10", but for 8K it sounded pretty good. The reserve might be much higher than that.
Mueller
it might be a hard sell in CA since we still need to smog '76 cars.....not for too long if the law stays the same........
carr914
I agree on that oil cooler. Where's the needed air flow?
T.C.
brant
seller claims the wheels are 7's and 8's...?

don't they look like 6/7's?

brant
carr914
I agree on the wheels. I know that with my 15x6 Deepdish & 205/50's the gap betwwen the tire and fender was miniscule.
grantsfo
Based on what I see that car looks like it has some problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.