Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: brake line off master cylinder, or suggestions?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jeremiah98125
I'm replacing my master cylinder on my '72 1.7 and I can't get one of the hard brake pipes off of my old m/c. Wondering if anyone has a used oneor NOS to sell me or a suggestion for easy replacement? They are discontinued/NLA. Please let me know. I need the hard pipe that comes off at a U shape and is mounted at the firewall side(rear) of the master cylinder. thanks

thanks guys i got one
914Sixer
Used one $10 shipped. Boxed and shipping in Monday morning.
914Sixer
Shipped
carman62
I should have one, I'll check on Thursday and send you a photo. If I do, do you want the master cylinder too?

Scott

QUOTE(jeremiah98125 @ May 21 2011, 02:20 PM) *

I'm replacing my master cylinder on my '72 1.7 and I can't get one of the hard brake pipes off of my old m/c. Wondering if anyone has a used oneor NOS to sell me or a suggestion for easy replacement? They are discontinued/NLA. Please let me know. I need the hard pipe that comes off at a U shape and is mounted at the firewall side(rear) of the master cylinder. thanks, Jeremiah 206-437-0556

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.