Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lotus Elise vs GT3 vs Ferrari F40 video!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
Video

I'm guessing this 2min 50sec video is a "Save As" type of deal.

Speaking of which, could someone explain the Save As deal to a dumb guy wavey.gif
vortrex
put cursor over your link, click the right mouse button, choose "save target as". drop it somewhere on your computer where you can find it next time.

great video, I have a hard time believing those guys in the F40/GT3 knew what they were doing and/or were trying.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(vortrex @ Jun 2 2004, 06:17 PM)
put cursor over your link, right click the mouse button, choose "save target as". drop it somewhere on your computer where you can find it next time.

Ok, let me REphrase my question....

I know how to do it, my question is... Why is it done that way (right-click, save-as)
scotty
C-o-o-l! Good brakes on the Lotus...I thought he'd end up inside the F40 when the door got slammed shut.
vortrex
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Jun 2 2004, 05:25 PM)
I know how to do it, my question is... Why is it done that way (right-click, save-as)

oh sorry, I don't think I understand the question then. do you prefer a left click save as? smile.gif
URY914
Here's one that missed it's breaking point.

Hope Karl isn't watching.
scotty
"A clean kill and no pain for the victim!"
Andyrew
Nice video.

Just another reason why we have rules...

Thanks Scott!

Its done that way cus then it saves it to your hard drive instead of saving it to your temperary files. Its just easyer to program that onto the web site.

Lazy people..

Andrew
Levi
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 2 2004, 05:56 PM)
Here's one that missed it's breaking point.

I don't know about that.. biggrin.gif ..I'd say it found its Breaking point.. lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.