Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: american racings wheels, 1 riveria wheel,side transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VOX
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
15" American racing wheels, aluminum i believe. the tires are junk tho, a couple of them hold air but i wouldnt trust them. i also have the ugly center caps which are included if i can find them. 150$ obo

IPB Image
single riveria tire is also junk. 15$ obo

IPB Image
11 lug nuts for riveria 5$ obo i found more, so 16 lugs for 5$

IPB Image
early rain tray SOLD$
late rain tray 15$

IPB Image
hazard button? 5$ obo

IPB Image
transmission 210$ obo condition unknown, while in the car it did shift through all the gears but thats not saying much on the condition of the gears. also comes with the back portion of the shift rod.

IPB Image
relay board 20$ obo
rain drain? 5$ obo

IPB Image
center arm rest 10$ obo

IPB Image
door pocket cover 5$ obo
tailshift shift linkage cover? i think thats what it is 15$ SOLD

IPB Image
fuse cover, 25$ obo

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Passenger front fender $10
IPB Image
IPB Image
passenger rear quarter panel $10
IPB Image
hood $40
IPB Image
IPB Image
driver rear quarter panel $30

all parts are located in rosemead. prices do not include shipping. if my prices on anything is way off, by all means please let me know. thank you and have a nice day =)
Ike9146
interested in the transmission and fuse cover.Im in San Diego give me a call 619 251-4324 Ike
bdstone914
More pictures of the fuse panel cover please. Does it have any cracking anywhere? Need any shiny parts in trade? If not let me know. Give me dibs on it. -Wes
Sawfish
PM sent
Pat Garvey
OK, I'll ask the same question that I've asked to over 60 people, and I mean noothing detrimenatal to you.

Does the flat bottomed rain tray have any cracks in the mounting areas?

If it has none - I'm on board. Otherwise not.
Pat
VOX
the early rain tray isnt perfect im sorry, it has a crack on one of the mounting holes. sorry i didnt include that information sooner.
Rob914
If Pat does not want the early rain tray, I will take it.

Please let me know the shipping cost to zip code 60046.

Thanks,
Rob
toolguy
PM sent. . I'll take the trans shift cover. . In San Diego
Dave
VOX
trans shift cover SOLD. everything else still for sale, i accept paypal.
VOX
bump
VOX
bump, make an offer?
VOX
added stuff.
reno_914
Hey, do you know if those wheels work with the stock lug bolts? and would you be willing to ship them?
70_914
QUOTE(reno_914 @ Jun 14 2011, 07:32 PM) *

Hey, do you know if those wheels work with the stock lug bolts? and would you be willing to ship them?

The gold Dan Gurney wheels DON'T work with the stock lug bolts. They take a mag lug style lug bolt, and are apparently getting hard to find. You can convert to screw in studs and get mag lug nuts, though.

Can we get pictures of the "ugly center caps"?
VOX
sorry for the late reply, i've been busy. i'm willing to ship if you pay for shipping. i'll see if i have the lug nuts for them. also i'll get pictures up of the center caps as soon as i find them.
reno_914
Ok, let me know on the lug nuts, any idea what the shipping would be to reno, zip 89509. ball bark number is ok..
VOX
i pm'ed you reno, i found 12 of the lug nuts that i'll throw in with the rims.
VOX
bump, i can ship them if you want them reno.
reno_914
thanks, I'm on the fence on the direction I want to go. I'll let you know if I decide to stick with the 4 lug for a while.
VOX
bump, make an offer if your interested in anything, i also have a set of 205/50/15 falken azenis for sale 260$ 75% left----- nevermind tires already sold.
VOX
bump
Rand
QUOTE(reno_914 @ Jun 17 2011, 08:06 PM) *

Ok, let me know on the lug nuts, any idea what the shipping would be to reno, zip 89509. ball bark number is ok..

hijacked.gif
Hey reno_914, do we know each other? Not too many 914 guys in Reno who frequent the board. Always good to know who the locals are in case someone needs help or parts. Drop me a PM if you want.
VOX
another price drop. need some funds to get my car started.
reno_914
If you still have these next Friday I will probably take them. Rand, Don't think I know you but Reno is a small town so who knows.
VOX
sure thing reno, just let me know.
VOX
bump, reno are you still interested?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.