Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC WCC WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mightyohm
WCC is approaching... Whoohoo!!!

rocking nana.gif
VegasRacer
I'm not a 914club junkie and I can prove it.

I am going to be away from my computer for 5 days.

I will not miss this web site. (well maybe a little on the 10 hour drive)
I will not be jonesing for a 914world.com fix.
I will not run to an Internet cafe to sign on to this BBS.
lagunero
VegasRacer, aren't you leaving in a few hours?
VegasRacer
QUOTE(lagunero9catorce @ Jun 2 2004, 11:57 PM)
VegasRacer, aren't you leaving in a few hours?

Yup. Chris914N6 and I are leaving in an hour and 1/2.
My alarm clock just went off.
Just like a kid on Christmas Eve I couldn't sleep.
Jenny
I thought the same thing when I checked on the BBS last night. WCC-this and WCC-that. I was going to post almost exactly what Jeff posted. I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

Jen
Levi
Don't worry you guys I'll be here for you, All day every day, like always, justa hangin in the 914world.com hood... lol2.gif
Demick
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 2 2004, 11:52 PM)
I'm not a 914club junkie and I can prove it.

3 reasons you won't miss talking 914's on the computer this weekend.

1. You will spend all day Friday racing your 914 at Laguna Seca. You will see a line of 70 914's coming down through the corkscrew.
2. You will spend all day Saturday with 914club members autocrossing your 914 at Candlestick
3. You will spend Sunday morning with 914club members, looking at 914's, buying 914 parts, taking a 914 quiz, etc etc.

Not missing this site during that time does not entitle you to say you are not a 914club junkie.

More likely, the 914club junkies who are not at WCC will be logged on here feeling lonely this weekend.

Demick
Carl
1. You will spend all day Friday racing your 914 at Laguna Seca. You will see a line of 70 914's coming down through the corkscrew.
2. You will spend all day Saturday with 914club members autocrossing your 914 at Candlestick
3. You will spend Sunday morning with 914club members, looking at 914's, buying 914 parts, taking a 914 quiz, etc etc.

Any WCC'ers who aren't OD'd on 914's by Sunday, are in serious need of 914A -> that's AA for people hooked on teeners. Deprogramming meetings are at the Chrysler minivan store. Sessions involve the repeated folding of third-row seats and loading full sheets of plywood in the back.

A salve made of POR-15 and rust is available for those with headaches and withdrawal symptoms.

Drive carefully - see you at the Pruneyard!
lagunero
Very impressive SLITS!
Joe Ricard
At the least we should be kept abreast of some stats:
Longest drive in a 914 to get to WCC
Oldest car driven to WCC
Longest drive in least time. in a 914

Then there is the what did you have to fix while driving your 914 to WCC.

And pictures of chicks in 914's
mightyohm
In storage/on jackstands the longest before being driven to WCC.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 3 2004, 09:06 AM)
You will see a line of 70 914's coming down through the corkscrew

someone HAS TO video-tape this !!!

driving.gif Andy
Jenny
I was just thinking of what it would look like if we can track the movement of our 914s. Remember in Men In Black where they see all the aliens skipping down on the map? I'm envisioning a bunch of little blips on the map, all converging in the south bay. It's REALLY REALLY hard to sit at work knowing there are 914s out there ready to play!!!

Jen
TonyAKAVW
Its even worse to sit here at work, imagining how much fun you guys are going to have, while my 914 sits in my garage, missing a couple fenders, and most of its parts. I'll have to go next year, but I'm ticked that I can't make it this year.
ar15.gif

-Tony
bondo
TonyAKAVW:

Will your 914 be ready by then? My goal is to get mine done in time for the next WCC, we'll see what happens.

--Royce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.