Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 901 Transmissions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stock93
I have one side shifter complete, one tailshifter, and most of another sideshifter for sale. The complete side shifter was in my car prior to doing a subi engine/trans swap. It didn't make any funny noises or anything. Second gear syncro is weak as they all are when they aren't fresh boxes. I also have a tailshifter that had a 3rd gear whine in it. I dissassembled this transmission to check it out. I also have another side shifter that had the mainshaft break at 1st gear. I gutted the case to use it for mock up. I have all the parts in a box. I'll have to do some digging to make sure but I should have a complete sideshift linkage setup. A good shifter will come with these as well. I should also have a few tailshifter linkage parts. It will also come with one good starter and I think I have another starter for parts. Parts are located in Huntsville, AL. I would be willing to meet in Nashville, Chattanooga, or Birmingham for gas money. My truck gets about 9 mpg so figure accordingly. $400.
stock93
I would be willing to put all of these on a pallet if someone not local wants them. Of course the buyer would have to pay shipping.
stock93
$300 obo.
pilothyer
I may want to come and take a look.....PM your phone number if you would please.....Jerry
stock93
Pm sent.
stock93
Still for sale
stock93
Come get these out of my garage.
texag09
I would be interested need to see how far of a drive it is, and if I can hook up with My family in Dothan.

How far are you from Dothan, AL?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.