Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone in Seattle coming to SSI Swapmeet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Is there anyone who will be attending the SSI swapmeet and lives in the Seattle area? I will be purchasing some parts from:

Wolfsburg Motorwerks
1149 NW 52nd Ballard 206-789-0182

and I don't want to pay for shipping...

If you know where this is or can swing by there before the SSI swapmeet, I will give you my firstborn...on second thought, maybe not.

Contact me if you will be able to help:

Thanks,
Britain
(214) 395-3912
reverie
Is that the old Wolfsburg Warehouse?
Britain Smith
I am getting a set of 912E sheetmetal and engine mount so that I can join the ranks of 914 peeps. I am swapping my beautiful, horrible running, type-I motor for a strong, torque pulling, 2.3 type-IV motor.

Anyway, sheetmetal and engine mount bar might be a bit expensive to ship. I actually won't be at the swapmeet because I live in Texas, but I will be moving out there in June. If you could just give the stuff to Brad (buying the motor from him) that would be great.

I will provide you with more information tomorrow when I will be completing the purchase.

Thanks,
Britain

I guess you could call my 912 a hybrid 914...maybe a 913??
Bleyseng
I am going to the SSI swap meet. How big a box of stuff is it? I know that place in Ballard, didn't know they sold Porsche stuff. It was a little shop, about as big as Brad's office at SSI.
I am going to San Fran with Monique sooo there is only so much room to bring stuff.
Geoff
Britain Smith
Whoever can help me out with picking up this box from Seattle, give me your e-mail or phone number so that I can contact you. The guy said that he would have it all together on Tuesday of next week so you can pick it up whenever. It will probably be one box with 912E sheetmetal and engine mount. I am not sure how big that box will be so I am not sure if it will fit in a 914.

Anyway, if you are volunteering please give me a shout.

-Thanks,
Britain

aktion035.gif
jonwatts
Too cheap to pay for shipping on some engine tin and an engine mount bar? You'll fit right in with us 914 peeps wink.gif
Bleyseng
Nah, I am not going to try to haul that on a flight and a woman.
Geoff
Britain Smith
Let me find out how much room all the stuff is and I will let you know.

I will talk to him on Monday.

-Britain
Brad Roberts
The shipping would be 32$ UPS ground and get here in 2 days.

Jon is correct, he fits right in.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.