Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sure fire cure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Got a little push in the car.
This outta' take care of it. Them ricers is pretty smart...
rick 918-S
Hey! Honda motor in the front, barf.gif Porsche in the rear! aktion035.gif That's coool! I think? confused24.gif
ChrisReale
Wow, JP, howz about a ride on the May 4th? mueba.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Apr 17 2003, 07:27 PM)
Wow, JP, howz about a ride on the May 4th? mueba.gif

Hay, gud idea. Why didn't I think of that?
ChrisReale
I figure with your skinny ass on one side, my skinny ass on the other, it should even the weight across the cabin for better handeling blink.gif
Bruce Allert
I sure had one helluva ride boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif That's what I was doing most of the way thru too boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
didn't have enough ass to keep me in one spot any longer than a second or 2 clap56.gif man that was fun beer.gif
bruce
J P Stein
Next time I'll talk Chuck into giving you a ride, Bruce.
He can DRIVE.....I'll hold the camera.
Jeroen
Hey JP,

This is great!
With all the negative camber you've got, those new and expensive tires will last forever (they'll never touch the pavement)

biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Bump riding, I want to drive that puppy!
Geoff
airsix
JP, you going to install power steering? You're going to have Popeye forearms from muscle-ing (that's Popeye talk) those duallies around. biggrin.gif That's like, what, the equivalent of a 450/25-15? He he. (Ya ya, I know they're not really duallies.)

-Ben M.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 18 2003, 06:56 AM)
Bump riding, I want to drive that puppy!
Geoff

Geoff:

We can prolly arrange something, but you need to ride first. Be advised, this sort of thing can be dangerous to your bank account. It may bring on an itch that needs to be scratched. wacko.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 17 2003, 07:08 PM)
Them ricers is pretty smart...

Ricers? Hell, looks a lot more like the Auto Union hillclimb cars from the 30s!

'Cept backwards. Which is what we'd expect from you, right JP? biggrin.gif

--DD
Brad Roberts
The tires are too expensive JP. Dont waste them by giving rides to people. Charge them 20$ a ride LOL

B
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 19 2003, 10:51 AM)
The tires are too expensive JP. Dont waste them by giving rides to people. Charge them 20$ a ride LOL

B

How about this...first one's free, then there's a fee! You're gunna be like the neighborhood dope dealer blink.gif
Dave_Darling
Some autoXing friends of mine brought their daughter out to "play" in the RS America one day. She had just recently turned 18, but evidently had some "life experience"... rolleyes.gif

Quote of the day: "Now I see--adrenaline is much cheaper, and it's legal!!"

(Yeah, hun--it's cheaper if you're driving your old man's RSA...)

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.