Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal people going to WCC? Wanna help out Andy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Steve Malmz is not going and neither am I....a motor needs to be schlepped north.

Free 914 parts for the taking in compensation....have to take 101 north and pass thru Santa Barbara.....

email me direct.....

356@cox.net
TROJANMAN
sounds like a good way to get my motorless 914 to the wcc. lol2.gif could you imagine that conversion cool_shades.gif
Jenny
I'll be heading down mid-month and trailering Jeff's turbo back up in my truck. Can stop by SB on my way up. It'll be sunday June 20th that I'll be NB on 101.

Jen
Mueller
hey Jenny, wanna take a set of wheels down to Malms for me??? smile.gif

Jeff's turbo back up in my truck

really??? and what for my I ask???
Jenny
Oh my god! I'm not BPS (brad's parcel service). wink.gif

We'll be right by Malmz'z anyway. Brian's parents are in Newbury Park, and I'll have to go down to Jeff's in Huntington beach. Sure! We just have to coordinate all of this somehow. Don't need any parts I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe some gas money.

Jen
Jenny
Turbo is going back to my parents' place cause Jeff just bought a house and doesn't want it looking like a junk yard. I'm guessing it'll stay at my parents' for a year before he decides it's best to sell.

Jen
MattR
Mike, no WCC? Does this mean you're going to be in SB this weekend? Im going to road trip up with some friends. Can I check out the stable? Where can I contact you?
Joe Bob
Yeah, I'll be around.....send me an email and I will reply with my telephone number....

Jenny, you too....if no one else goes up before that, Andy would probably appreciate it..... biggrin.gif
Jenny
I think I've got it, unless you're in the habit of changing your #'s. PM me with it just in case.

Jen
Malmz
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 3 2004, 02:35 PM)
Oh my god! I'm not BPS (brad's parcel service). wink.gif

We'll be right by Malmz'z anyway. Brian's parents are in Newbury Park, and I'll have to go down to Jeff's in Huntington beach. Sure! We just have to coordinate all of this somehow. Don't need any parts I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe some gas money.

Jen

Jen, I'll flip you a $20 for bringing the wheels down. Just make sure Mueller doesn't try to swap them out with some Rivieras or somthing! wink.gif

Mueller, PM me your addy so I can send you a rubber check.

sm
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ Jun 3 2004, 04:28 PM)
Jenny, you too....if no one else goes up before that, Andy would probably appreciate it..... biggrin.gif

i sure would!

wub.gif Andy
Jenny
Well, I definitely owe Andy. He's helped out A LOT on getting my car back on the road.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.