Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC: Friday Activites
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I'm not gonna make it to the breakfast tomorrow. I still need to register and insure my car before I can drive it. Not to mention install the engine tonight. What's the plan once people get to Monterey? Should I drive down there later? Are people getting together in south bay? What's the deal!? I don't wanna drive all the way to Monterey, just to turn around and drive back.

I'd like to get some people's cell phone numbers available so I can see what's going on and catch up with the group.

Mine: 707-738-5686
ChrisReale
Im going to prank call you Mark. I actually have to work and take my girlfriend to the airport Friday, so I wont make friday at all.

If any of you Washington fools wanna meet or touch bases, my cell is 415-225-3594. I will be at the AX early because I am helping set up the course
carreraguy
Mark:

After the Laguna photos, everyone will be on their own about noon or so, we only have track access until then.

Some folks are planning on going sightseeing in Monterey/Carmel, others are planning on driving back to SJ/Campbell on Hwy 17 and I imagine others are planning on driving back to the South Bay via other twisties. Bottom line, nothing is really organized as a WCC event after the photo shoot.
SirAndy
QUOTE(carreraguy @ Jun 3 2004, 06:21 PM)
nothing is really organized

yupp ...

rolleyes.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.