Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW Teener Tuesday Engine Install Party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Well, I already posted this on the PNW transmission thread (thinking i had grabbed the Teener Tuesday one), but this will bring it to the attention of the team.

I'm ready (but not quite able) to stick the drive train back in the creamsickle. Tranny is mounted and just about everything that can be preped has been done. i just need a reason to get it done and some free labor to give me a hand. Mr. Dailbert (I can say your name, but don't ask me to spell it) came by Sunday and help me with the plumbing and electrical. This weekend I'll get the body in the air and clean up the shop. I could use another jack as mine leaks down.

So your formlly invited to the Auburn shop and I'll be there about 5:00. Drinks and some kind of eats will be served, but your welcome to bring your favorite brew if you don't like Fat Tire. Julie will cook something up (I'll need to ask real nice).

Maybe later I'll get some photos posted of how the engine and car look now. I forgot the adapter for hooking the SD card to the computer. Send me a PM if you need directions.
KELTY360
I'll try to make it Billy.
70_914
Next Tuesday, I assume..?
Daiberl
I will try to come down, depends a bit on when we finally are able to move. If we are still in Renton I can bring my jack.

- Juergen
PanelBilly
Got the photo resizer loaded on my new computer so now I can include some pictures for those of us who need visual stimulation.

Here's where it goes

Click to view attachment

Here's what I want to stuff in there

Click to view attachment

Mr.242
I am working till 10p on Tuesday sad.gif

Sorry.... huh.gif
PeeGreen 914
I hope you guys have fun beerchug.gif I will be in VEGAS biggrin.gif
jcambo7
Just wondering if this is happening tomorrow or next tuesday? I don't work tomorrow night and might be able to make it if another friend doesn't need help on a project.
hot_shoe914
Don't let Jamie near that creamsicle or it will NEVER run! lol-2.gif
PanelBilly
Ready to jack into place. Just need some guiding hands
Tomorrow, May 31st.
3435 C Street NE Auburn

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.