SPEED BELOW 100 please
Randal
As nice as it looks.
Randal
Starting to get serious
Randal
And more
StratPlayer
clap56.gif clap56.gif Some great looking cars there, gonna be a lot of fun, wish I could have made it.
Randal
Yes, it does get dark in California.
Randal
Here is the other half
Randal
Likely looking group
Andyrew
I count 25 cars.

Wowzers, cant wait to see what 75 looks like!!!!!

Oh boy, Am I excited!

Everyone look for the red 944 turbo.. that be me an Dad.. See ya there bright and early tomorrow morning!!!

Gona get some sleep.

Andrew
McMark
This was just the boost I needed. Time to go start installing the friggin engine at 11 pm at night. Oh yeah, I still have to attach the tranny first. I hate being rushed. I've almost given up a million times. I'm gonna do my damnedest to be there Sat and Sun!

mad.gif
SpecialK
It's probably not a huge deal for you left coasters, but I have NEVER seen that many beautiful specimens at one time wub.gif...I should've never left San Diego headbang.gif

You guy's are #1 finger.gif

Looks like a blast!
Jenny
Ha! My 914 was the first one there tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't back in, and no one took my lead, so I ended up having to turn it around.

Had a great time putting faces to names tonight. See everyone tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn! bootyshake.gif

Jen
SpecialK
Kind of a "repost" to keep these two posts together....

Okay, this is a freakin' trip.....

Everyone open two windows and pull up the 10th pic on this post, then in the other window open the 2nd pic in Sir Andy's "WCC pix, inofficial start of the WCC 2004" and check 'em out (hint: look a bit right-of-center at the guy taking the pic in Randal's post)

smoke.gif
McMark
Engine is in and everything on the bottom side is hooked up. Time for some sleep. Tomorrow morning I'll hook up the top side and FIRE! I look forward to being able to join the festivities. It'll be a friggin' miracle!

smilie_pokal.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Special_K @ Jun 4 2004, 03:02 AM)

Everyone open two windows and pull up the 10th pic on this post, then in the other window open the 2nd pic in Sir Andy's "WCC pix, inofficial start of the WCC 2004" and check 'em out (hint: look a bit right-of-center at the guy taking the pic in Randal's post)

smoke.gif

confused24.gif Both pics taken at about the same time?
seanery
I'm jealous of all of you!

oh and MarkD, go have burger!!! Good job, dude!
Randal
Ha! My 914 was the first one there tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't back in, and no one took my lead, so I ended up having to turn it around.

Actually the first two cars arrived and followed your lead Jenny. I asked them to all turn around so we could take pictures.

Didn't think it appropriate to mess with your car as we haven't officially met and messing around with someone's 914, especially a famous one like yours, probably would have gotten me in trouble.
SpecialK
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ Jun 4 2004, 02:14 AM)
QUOTE(Special_K @ Jun 4 2004, 03:02 AM)

Everyone open two windows and pull up the 10th pic on this post, then in the other window open the 2nd pic in Sir Andy's "WCC pix, inofficial start of the WCC 2004" and check 'em out  (hint: look a bit right-of-center at the guy taking the pic in Randal's post)  

smoke.gif

confused24.gif Both pics taken at about the same time?

Exactly.....In Randal's pic you can see Sir Andy (at the far end of the parking lot) taking the picture #2 in his post. Just thought I was having some kind of reverse angle 'deja vu' when I started checking out Andy's pics and saw all of the guys standing around the black, red and white 914's blink.gif
jarbuthnot
That is so NEAT to see all those 914s lined up. Really gives me chills. Wish I could be there. Have a great time!
PorscheTom
Who the heck owns the 914 with the 928 V/8 engine in it!!?? aktion035.gif

What an engineering feat that must've been, congrats!

Regards,
Tom C.
seanery
tom,
do a search here for Alien and you'll find the details on the buildup.
Malmz
QUOTE(Randal @ Jun 3 2004, 08:25 PM)
Starting to ramp up

I'm sorry, did somebody say there were 5 guys and 2 914s somewhere in this picture??? biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Joe Ricard
Man I wish I was there. Not enough yellow cars. and no white dots.

Ya, nice picture if the 5 dorks weren't messing it up.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jun 4 2004, 06:00 PM)
Man I wish I was there. Not enough yellow cars. and no white dots.

Ya, nice picture if the 5 dorks weren't messing it up.

Thank you, I enjoyed that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.