Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geniusanthony
I'm in NoVA (Alexandria) and am playing hell finding replacement glass. All of the companies here are selling XYG brand from china. No bueno. So if anyone has one or even advice on where to go it would be appreciated. doesn't have top be concours just decent. Stripe or no stripe no matter.
sawtooth
Have you tried Pilkington Classics? They had several in stock a few weeks ago. Said they are made in england, and are like oem with no stripe/sun shade. Since they are relatively close to you, shipping shouldn't be too bad.
OU8AVW
sale-6wna7-2394320389@craigslist.org

This guy was in the DC classifieds with a bunch of parts. Worth a look. Copy and paste as e-mail address.....

Mike
geniusanthony
That was a good lead for Plinkerton, They receive about 18 from Plink or TTT about twice a year. 500 shipped. I am still looking for something closer or cheaper. Worst case if it takes too long, I got a place that'll put one in.

So. Still looking.
screaming914
hello, i am from pennsylvania, my name is danny hunter, i own screaming 914 porsche, i have a roller coming in this wednesday and it has a good factory oribginal windsheild, my number is 610-258-2701, cell 484-903-0031 email me at screaming914@live.com, i can make tis more affordable for you, thank you danny
orange914
I've got a nice one you can have for $225 + shipping.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.