Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6 Case # 6404470 Any Interest?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jjackson
Have two early cases that are still bolted together with crank and rods.One is #6106842 and the other is 6404470 (914-6 if my source is correct-Have heads and cam towers and a few other misc pieces.
Have pistons and cylinders laying around also.$1,500.00 - Make Offer- Only trades that would be entertained are for lightweight parts-Roof,hood, 15s or 16 inch wheels X 9 or 10 wide. M 4th gear and Q fifth are also desired.Price was posted due to rules -Will check on Value.Thanks JJackson

hencar
Hello Jay,

Per our conversation this morning via telephone, I will buy these items from you. Thanks for posting it on 914world.

Cheers,

Henry
jjackson
QUOTE(hencar @ Jun 1 2011, 09:19 AM) *

Hello Jay,

Per our conversation this morning via telephone, I will buy these items from you. Thanks for posting it on 914world.

Cheers,

Henry

Thanks Henry-Sold-Sold-Sold.

JJackson
boxersix
6404470 is my engine! Ahhhh!!!! Now to find who has it!
Larmo63
"Hencar" sells stuff on The Samba under Porsche parts.
tpines
QUOTE(boxersix @ Mar 24 2016, 05:27 AM) *

6404470 is my engine! Ahhhh!!!! Now to find who has it!

It appears JJ Jackson in the first post has your engine! I would contact him.
914Sixer
Hencar is Henry Carreo. Good guy lots of dealings. biggrin.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 25 2016, 05:46 AM) *

Hencar is Henry Carreo. Good guy lots of dealings. biggrin.gif

agree.gif ,a real straight shooter,good guy.
boxersix
Henry was able to link me up with the guy who owns it. Unfortunately he already built it up for his 914/6 and installed it and not sure he wants to part with it. I am major bummed. It would be so cool to unite the engine back with the car. I will keep encouraging him to sell it to me.....
mepstein
QUOTE(boxersix @ Mar 24 2016, 01:45 PM) *

Henry was able to link me up with the guy who owns it. Unfortunately he already built it up for his 914/6 and installed it and not sure he wants to part with it. I am major bummed. It would be so cool to unite the engine back with the car. I will keep encouraging him to sell it to me.....

I would probably offer him a lot of money or a replacement engine and money. It sure makes your car worth more.
banananose914
I have 6404512, I need 6404962.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.