Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914s FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMartin914
Looking again for a SOLID, RUST FREE 914 relatively close to Colorado.
Solid and rust free as in no structural rust. Cosmetic rust is tolerable, but no door sag, long., similar rust.

Will consider all years, engine sizes, colors. Would prefer stock; original F.I. in tact, no body mods.

Looking for a good driver.

Thanks

Ben
TROJANMAN
did you see the post for the won in cheyenne? it is a few threads down. i will refresh it for you. it has pics. i also saw an ad for a reallllly clean one in UT.
TROJANMAN
here's a link for the one in UT 914
BMartin914
The one in Cheyenne looks a little rough. It has carbs and the throttle linkage is supposedly bailing wired and sticks. I guess that those are all fixable problems though. Emissions is also a concern.

I've noticed the one for sale in UT. Looks really nice but I think that the owner is asking like 8K for it. A little out of my price range. I am looking to stay around 4K.
BMartin914
I saw another UT car for sale in the Post. Wasn't that one, but it is nice. I wonder if he would come down in price. Probably worth asking about.

Thanks
BMartin914
I saw another UT car for sale in the Post. Wasn't that one, but it is nice. I wonder if he would come down in price. Probably worth asking about.

Thanks
StratPlayer
I was just at my mechanics shop and the 914 from Woods Cross the white one is at his shop having some work done on it. The car looks good, If you'd like I could get some pictures of the car for you and post them here.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jun 7 2004, 11:21 AM)
I was just at my mechanics shop and the 914 from Woods Cross the white one is at his shop having some work done on it.  The car looks good, If you'd like I could get some pictures of the car for you and post them here.

any idea what it was in the shop for? price drop has interested me a bit....... idea.gif just not sure i can this one past the wife until after i get the other one started.
StratPlayer
Mechanic told me it was in for oil change, tune up, and basic going over. The interior looks good, hell hole look good, I will take some pictures of the car tomorrow and I will check the usual spots for the evil iron oxide. Will get the pictures on the site sometime tomorrow for you.

BTW, the targa top has a moon roof in it, looks like it was professionally installed.
StratPlayer
This is the car I'm talking about
BMartin914
I wouldn't mind some pics.

price drop has interested me a bit.......

Has the owner dropped the price from $6500?

The car does look nice. Sun roof in the targa top concerns me a bit though... huh.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jun 7 2004, 03:13 PM)

BTW,  the targa top has a moon roof in it, looks like it was professionally installed.

why? was it just too much effort to put the top in the trunk? idea.gif

thanks strat, but it's not the same car. see link listed above in my 2nd post on this thread.
and yes, price has been reduced to 6k
BMartin914
So Stratplayer, do you know what the owner wants for this car?
StratPlayer
I have no idea what he's asking for this car, I'm on my way now to take the pictures you wanted of it. I will ask and see if the mechanic thats working on this car knows what he's asking for the car. Will post the pictures as soon as I get back from there. MDB2.gif

I see there are a couple more 914's in the Salt Lake area for sale
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../8/72516908.htm
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../8/72041718.htm
StratPlayer
OK pictures are in
StratPlayer
dsdws
StratPlayer
fsaddsa
StratPlayer
sfdsf
StratPlayer
hghgh
StratPlayer
A little bubble of rust under the paint in the area, about the size of a fingertip
StratPlayer
zazaza
StratPlayer
dddd
StratPlayer
sdsadas
StratPlayer
dsadsa
StratPlayer
66 he was working on
StratPlayer
fdsfs
StratPlayer
dsfsa
StratPlayer
the holla girl has to go
TROJANMAN
how much is that orange 914 in the background? biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
Thats mine,,, not for sale..... sad.gif
StratPlayer
Ok just got back from Ed's shop another person had another teener up for sale, as a matter of fact this person knows Eric Shea, its a 74 2.0 pictures to follow, he's asking 4K and room for negotation. Rust in the jack support area pass. side. Car looked decent, said the car didn't leak oil.

His name is Glen and he told me it be would ok to post his phone # here for anyone interested in the car. 801-583-4744

Owner of the car was there while I was taking these pictures, very nice guy, didn't mind me poking around his car and taking these pictures.
StratPlayer
fdfds
StratPlayer
gfffg
StratPlayer
ddsss
StratPlayer
sdfd
StratPlayer
ffdg
StratPlayer
ssdssf
TROJANMAN
you're like jimmy olsen.... lol2.gif
thanks for the pics.
StratPlayer
Shouldn't said that,, showing your age, besides it gives me an excuse to drive the teener around on a nice sunny day.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jun 8 2004, 12:36 PM)
Shouldn't said that,, showing your age, besides it gives me an excuse to drive the teener around on a nice sunny day.

how old does someone need to be to know who jimmy olsen is? there was a song about him that came out in in 1991 from the spin doctors.
i am younger than most 914's. but most 914's have probably aged better than me.
BMartin914
Thanks for the pics! Those are a couple of nice looking cars.

Ben
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.