Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 for autocrossing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
RYomtov
Looking for a 1973-76 914 2.0L to use for autocross. Would consider a 1972 2.0L if it was converted to a side shifter. Looking for a car with a structurally sound body and would do some work on the car if needed.

Located in the greater Boston area.
bam914
What class are you interested in running?
RYomtov
No particular class, depends what we end up doing to the car as far as suspension or tires go.

We are looking to find a 914 that would start off as a project and then set it up to autocross.
Bobby Smith
See my post in this forum for FTD Winner Charlotte Parade
Thanks,Bobby
carman62
Good evening. I saw your post and I am trying to sell a 1973 914 chassis, structural areas are clean, mostly stripped down. The bodywork isn't great, but it's all there. It's posted here: FS: 1973 914 Rolling Chassis/Title, 1973 Roller with Clean Title, Not Rusted

I have a lot more photos and basically all the suspension (two sets) and 2.0L front/rear sway bars, brakes (two sets), interior, etc. This thread was just the rolling chassis, but I can work with whoever is interested. It would make a nice autocross car since it's already disassembled.

Scott

QUOTE(RYomtov @ May 26 2011, 09:22 AM) *

Looking for a 1973-76 914 2.0L to use for autocross. Would consider a 1972 2.0L if it was converted to a side shifter. Looking for a car with a structurally sound body and would do some work on the car if needed.

Located in the greater Boston area.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.