Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s rear swaybar, jack straps, and more..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
Hello,
i have alot of parts for sale and alot to catch up on.
for all the people waiting on there package.. please rest assured that i am working hard to get them out for tomorrow and sat. mail.
i am in a rough spot and need to raise 2600.00 fast to cover funneral costs for my dad who passed away. he was a good friend and the best grandfather hands down.
a very unexpected loss that has left me feeling like half of me is gone. top it off with greedy family members stealing stuff before alerting me of his passing, and they got a very angry me, witch landed me in the clink for a few.

so i have alot of parts and if you need something please ask..
car will be listed soon 1973 2.0 complete car with locked up motor $2400.00
75 2.0 roller $1200.00
74 1.8 roller $1200.00
complete 74 1.8 injected motor runs good
with exhaust and trans $1100.00

donations acepted to
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

my father was a vietnam vet who enlisted to learn a trade...was sent into the jungle at 17yrs old,. he then reinlisted and did a total of 5 years in vietnal and was army airbourne. he was a brave man who fought hard for our country andhis brothers of his platoon.
he has a plot in the va cemetary but the cost of morturary and all is up to me.
very proud to say that he died with 5 years clean and sober...i love you dad..and proud to be his son..i salute my father for his service and his great heart.
RIP "BIG TERRY BURKE"
life is not the same without you...
silver74insocal
sorry to hear about your loss Terry .we're pulling for ya..Dave
SD914
Dude,
Just wanted to comment on your Dad's passing. Any man who went to Nam and came back alive did his part to keep America in tact. He should be recognized for his bravery, something too many people in this country do NOT possess. I only hope that American voters will come to realize that Washington DC needs a change but NOT the one that's going on now. That's not what your Dad fought for. My hat's off to his honor and character.

You're a good son for writing this public eulogy on his behalf.

Take Care of you and yours!

Mike
pete000
Door lock cores worked out great !

I now have working door locks thanks to Terry !

aktion035.gif

Ignition switch is next.
914xprs
more parts and lower prices...any offer will be taken...

QUOTE(914xprs @ May 26 2011, 08:24 PM) *

Hello,
i have alot of parts for sale and alot to catch up on.
for all the people waiting on there package.. please rest assured that i am working hard to get them out for tomorrow and sat. mail.
i am in a rough spot and need to raise 2600.00 fast to cover funneral costs for my dad who passed away. he was a good friend and the best grandfather hands down.
a very unexpected loss that has left me feeling like half of me is gone. top it off with greedy family members stealing stuff before alerting me of his passing, and they got a very angry me, witch landed me in the clink for a few.

so i have alot of parts and if you need something please ask..
car will be listed soon 1973 2.0 complete car with locked up motor $2400.00
75 2.0 roller $1200.00
74 1.8 roller $1200.00
complete 74 1.8 injected motor runs good
with exhaust and trans $1100.00

donations acepted to
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

my father was a vietnam vet who enlisted to learn a trade...was sent into the jungle at 17yrs old,. he then reinlisted and did a total of 5 years in vietnal and was army airbourne. he was a brave man who fought hard for our country andhis brothers of his platoon.
he has a plot in the va cemetary but the cost of morturary and all is up to me.
very proud to say that he died with 5 years clean and sober...i love you dad..and proud to be his son..i salute my father for his service and his great heart.
RIP "BIG TERRY BURKE"
life is not the same without you...

speed metal army
Payment sent on rear swaybar.ThanksTerry.
IronHillRestorations
So sorry for your loss Terry sad.gif

PM sent
speed metal army
Pmd you.
914xprs
QUOTE(speed metal army @ Jun 3 2011, 06:10 PM) *

Pmd you.

ok, thank you everyone for you patience and understanding. in this difficult time. i have had a very hard time dealing with my fathers passing as well as trying to deal with the aftermath of all that needs to be done to bury him. a month later and im noit there yet.
i will however be shipping on monday and am delegating this to my wife to make sure it gets done. you guys are the best and greatly appreciated. i will be listing more stuff and will be showing kim, my wife what to do to answer all questions so they get answered more promptly..
please also know that i am not going no where....just a little busy with the proscess of grieving and the responsability to take care of all my fathers loose ends and still handle my own life as well.
sincerely
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.