Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a BIG thankyou
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
my starter bit the dust in northern oregon. push to start in the rest stops, and looked for gas stations on hills until i got to northern california. called hph at 7 am to make sure there would be on in stock. it worked wed morning for the last time so there was no turning it off, period. 374 miles, filling while the car was running. "sir, you must turn your car off while you are filling it", "well, if i turn it off you will have to push it to help me start it", "please finish filling and be as quick as you can". the starter was at hph wating for me thurs am. rich-918 gave me a push for the last fireup and the swap was done in the HPH side lot. i now shut my car off with reckless abandon. yiippie!!! w00t.gif

kein
a starting fool
seanery
woohooo!
i love people!
John Kelly
Hi Kevin,

You should of held on to one of those starters you gave me! Glad it worked out, and you are having fun. Common refrain: "next year"

John www.ghiaspecialties.com

Maybe, but Bush sucks all the time.
Brad Roberts
Glad we could help Kevin clap56.gif . I would have changed it for you if I hadnt been scrambling to get another car done for the event. I was VERY happy to see that you made it down for the event.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.