Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC AX Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
grantsfo
WCC AX was a blast. The course was perfect for 914s - Kudos to all involved in organizing the event. My little 1.8 set some decent times during the end of the day. Clocked a couple low 57 second times and top times were in low 50's. My new Falken Azenis tires are incredible for street tires - they saved me a couple of times from certain spins! End of the day was interesting with winds that blew cones down. WCC has been lots of fun!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
grantsfo
more pics

IPB Image

One wickedly fast electric 914! This car is very quick for a battery powered car! Smoked the tires out of every corner!

IPB Image

IPB Image
grantsfo
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Scott Carlberg
Great pics!

Two things....

1) Nice to see VegasRacer/John #419 out there auto-x. John thought he had a clutch issue at Laguna, which cut short his track day.

2) Who owns the Black, #59, 6th car down?
I saw pictures of that car from the Laguna Seca event, but I don't remember actually seeing the car.
It looks very nice smilie_pokal.gif ohmy.gif
JeffBowlsby
Thats The Alien Car...Rick Ollah as pilot.

He brought his whole family from Duluth Minnesota...

Wish you could have been here Scott, to see The Alien upfront and personal, it was incredible...
Scott Carlberg
Well I was there on Friday at Laguna, but apparently I was too busy Yapping and didn't spend enuf time looking at the cars! headbang.gif

But the Alien is Not the 928-motored 914, right?
rick 918-S
That would be the car.... cool_shades.gif Judging from the feedback I received from Rob Ways after he drove the car, it would make a better track car then an AX car. I tried the course. I could find my way around with a seeing eye dog! Thanks for the ride Rob. That was one of the best things that happened that day.
Scott Carlberg
it was?
Wow, the sun must've been brighter than I thought on Fri, I was in Demick's 914 on the track for the photo, and you were right next to us Rich, I mean right next to ME.

What really caught my eye in that pic was the 911 Fuchs, they, along with the rest of your car looks Great!

Have a safe trip my home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.