Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: SHE SAID YES!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Derek Seymour
Congrats! Good for you both!
ewdysar
Congrats to both of you! SB is a beautiful place and a wonderful setting for these memories.
shoguneagle
Congratulations and the best of everything that is to come down your path. Really enjoyed the video and shows great style of two great people.

Steve N Sandy Hurt
jimkelly
awesome - fantastic - enjoy

jim
hot_shoe914
Congratulations and best wishes to you both! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif grouphug.gif
rick 918-S
grouphug.gif
Ian Stott
Congrats from Canada, you look like a very nice young couple, come on up to Canada, first beer is on me!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
computers4kids
Andrew...that is so totally awesome piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif I'm happy for you both. I loved the slideshow, couldn't have been more perfect, unless of course you wouild have slippped in a 914 in the background smile.gif When my wife and I first got to together, my marathon blue 74 was our honeymoon mobile. Happy Times!

Now, get back to work on your car. dry.gif
Millerwelds
Congrats! I was really happy for you until my wife and I sat down to watch the video and she saw the RING! Nice choice on the ring and the wife. Best wishes to you both.
Mike Bellis
Awesome bro! piratenanner.gif You guys are great people and I wish you the best. smile.gif
smontanaro
Congratulations!
jmill
Congrats! Best wishes to you both. beerchug.gif

BTW - She's beautiful. Your a lucky man.
Andyrew
Thanks all!

The 914 will be incorporated in the wedding smile.gif
Tom_T
Congratz Andrew! smile.gif

Best of luck & hope she wub.gif 914s for the duration!

We just married our daughter off this past November.
Lou W
Very Cool Congratulations smile.gif
Elliot Cannon
Congradulations and good luck. Getting married was the smartest thing I have done in my life. You have a 50/50 chance of making it work. Work hard at it. You'll do just fine.
markb
Congrats!
Eric_Shea
Congrats...! smilie_pokal.gif

Question though... the next to the last picture. I could swear I saw Tabor sneaking up on you to "pants" you or something! ohmy.gif
Andyrew
Little background, We've been dating for almost 6 years. And yes she does like the 914 and supports me in my work on it! She likes cars as well and she had a great time last year at WCC!

Again, Thanks!
CrashDown
Congrats dude!!!
Andyrew
Dad went and edited it a little bit more. smile.gif

http://youtu.be/pnBVOW4oEJ0?hd=1
arkitect
Andrew,
Congrats to both of year, hope you have as many happy years as my wife and I, 26 this August. Cool that you will get to incorporate your 914 in the wedding.

Dave piratenanner.gif
Michael N
Congrats to the two of you. biggrin.gif You are ruining the image of 914 owners of being CSOB with that ring though.
Mr.242
Where are your happy tears?

Nice work and that ROCK is amazing. You are a blessed man. Congrats!

biggrin.gif
McMark
Nice work! IPB Image
euro911
Congratulations beerchug.gif

Much more romantic than when I proposed to my GF 30 years ago. I stuck the ring in a bag of french fries and when she found it, I told her that it must have slipped off the finger of one of the girls at the burger joint ... just in case she said no shades.gif
Twise
BEST WISHES...
evan
Congrats to the both of you. Yes it is hard work, kinda like a hell hole in the battery area but so worth it when all works out. Being loved is grand and having someone to give your love to is awesome. piratenanner.gif

QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 28 2011, 10:05 PM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGZsYGrbBE

smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif

More Edited video with longer pauses and music below

http://youtu.be/pnBVOW4oEJ0?hd=1

jeeperjohn56
congrats to the both of you, and many happy years. John smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
Congratulations Andrew!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.