Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need pix of a 914 in Evanston, IL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mistro
Is there anybody in Chicago that could get to Evanston to look at a 74 2.0, and most importantly take pix? I'd reimburse you for your efforts, but I need to move on this in the next 24 hours. I had a member check it out to good reviews but I got no pix. Owner is reducing price and I need to move on this or lose it. If no one can help anyone know of any appraisal firms in the Chicago area I could employ. Thanks. Michael 914.720.8300
Chris H.
That is waaaaaaayyy up north of me but I do know someone in that area. Let me check.

Chris H.
rdvnac
Mistro, I am the "someone in that area" Chris referred to. wink.gif

I sent you an email, let me know if I can help.
mistro
Thanks. I have several options to get info/opinions. Thanks to all. Rgds, Michael
Chris H.
QUOTE(rdvnac @ Jun 6 2004, 11:00 PM)
Mistro, I am the "someone in that area" Chris referred to. wink.gif

I sent you an email, let me know if I can help.

Yes you are! Bob certainly knows his 914s, so if he has the time he would be a great resource.
qa1142
Hey, did you get your pictures?
lmcchesney
Mistro, what is so wonderful about this 914 eighteen hours away that has you? Have you contacted Chris Foley in Ct. regarding a local 914? Is the time restriction created by you or the seller?
Rdvnac, Chris H. is that 914 really that great?
Just don't want to see a new member get caught up in the thrill of the moment.
L. McC
Chris H.
I haven't seen it actually. Hopefully Bob D. will be able to get some pics for us. He has a very keen eye and knows his stuff. I've never heard of the car myself.
mistro
lmcchesney, [QUOTE]Mistro, what is so wonderful about this 914 eighteen hours away that has you? Have you contacted Chris Foley in Ct. regarding a local 914? Is the time restriction created by you or the seller?[QUOTE]

Well, the time pressure is a little of both. Looking for a well sorted, well maintained 2.0. Found this one outside of ebay. Sounded good, got a member to look at it, they liked but didn't/couldn't send pix. I need to see pix and the seller has no digital camera. Bob has offered to go and look at it and hopefully I'll get an informed opinion and pixs this week. Now if this isn't the car, how do I contact Cheis Foley? Thanks. Mistro
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.