Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: enclosed car transport ARKANSAS to CALIFORNIA (N)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dirty Evo
so, thinking there area a lot of people on this board with experience having cars transported. Both good and bad experiences I am sure.

Any recommendations for RELIABLE, AFFORDABLE enclosed transport companies to ship a 914 + some spares (2 extra sets wheels / tires, maybe a few other things) from Arkansas to northern California?

I don't want to get ripped off or have me or the seller have to deal with hassles.

Thanks
IronHillRestorations
Enclosed is going to cost you. I've been looking at shipping on open trailers, and it runs from around $800 to $1200 from Vegas to TN. I don't have any experience with enclosed auto shippers, but I'll guess it will cost at least twice that.
warrenoliver
I don't want to get ripped off or have me or the seller have to deal with hassles.

Thanks
[/quote]

Several years back, I did a transport from California to Wisconsin. I had a great experience with Enclosed Vehicle Transport.

http://www.enclosedvehicletransport.com/?g...CFQbCKgodX0F-nw

Warrenoliver
windforfun
Check out FedEx.

shades.gif shades.gif shades.gif
Ferg
I've used these guys 3 times now

http://lambautotransports.com/

Tell them Mike Ferguson from Erie Colorado sent you. Kenny is the owner, nice guy, no issues.

Ferg
McMark
Don't usually see stuff going in that direction. Something special? idea.gif
I'm a guessing it's JT's 6??
carr914
DON'T use Webster Services, even though they are Based in Arkansas. I used to use them as a Broker, but they have yanking my Chain for 2 Months now.

T.C.
jt914-6
QUOTE(7275914911 @ May 31 2011, 11:31 AM) *

You would be right Ken..... beerchug.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ May 31 2011, 05:26 PM) *

That was Easy....Lucky new Owner!!

Enjoy the Vette, JT. Going fast and Chasing Women.....

Thestigz06
You can fit a 914 into the back of a uhaul truck just anchor in tie downs and bobs your uncle.
jt914-6
QUOTE(7275914911 @ May 31 2011, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(jt914-6 @ May 31 2011, 05:26 PM) *

That was Easy....Lucky new Owner!!

Enjoy the Vette, JT. Going fast and Chasing Women.....

You and that snail Don come on down....Hy 298 is calling our names..... smoke.gif
me driving.gif
you driving.gif
don driving-girl.gif
hot_shoe914

[/quote]
You and that snail Don come on down....Hy 298 is calling our names..... smoke.gif
me driving.gif
you driving.gif
don driving-girl.gif
[/quote]
Yeah, that is correct JT, my hair is blowing more because I was leading your 3.0L six ass with my ragged wore out 2.0L LE. We shall meet on 298 again. aktion035.gif

Then again you guys just might have had your hair all slicked down from all the oil blowing out of my turd. Next time try being the lead car, the view is much better.
Dirty Evo
leaning towards LAMB or Demoise (i think I spelled that right, can't remember)

heard good things about both and price i close for both.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.