Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Better WCC Pic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Howard
Enough cars already.
VegasRacer
The WCC was not entirely a peacful event. On Saturday night 2 sizeable groups of 914club members who had gone to dinner at separate restaurants bumped into each other strolling the shopping courtyard near the Pruneyard Inn. We joined forces and went to Coldstones for ice cream.
VegasRacer
While we were innocently enjoying our dessert, we were assaulted by a roaming gang of San Jose thugs. I hope next years event will be in a safer location.
ejm
agree.gif The "suck for a buck" girl made a killing with our group w00t.gif
skline
That was great! Yes if anyone is wondering, that is me taking the one from her left breast area. It really wasnt my idea but someone had to do it. Elliot got a song and a kiss out of it. Suck for a buck, what a concept. I can tell you who's butts those are, but I think Howard wants you all to guess. They look very nice to me.
r_towle
Baby got back BY Sir mix alot
Dave_Darling
"My ana-conda don't want none, unless you got buns, hun!
Baby got back..."
EdwardBlume
Is that Brad and Britain??
Brad Roberts
Somebody remind me to remove a sway bar drop link from Robs car this next Marina event...LOL

YES !! clap56.gif The courtyard scene was "HOT" to say the least.. Good times, Good people.. I had a blast.

B
skline
How about a little hint. They are both current club members right now.
Brad Roberts
Well.. I know what Jenny and Birgit where wearing.. so it must be Jim Tabor and FERG.. LOL

B
Bleyseng
Damn, I didn't even notice Ferg's ass! Too busy lookin at Birgit and Jenny.

Geoff
djm914-6
The only song that comes to mind is an old country song "Baby's got her blue jeans on".

Who'd a thunk it... Pretty 914 owners! Are all our 914Club lady members as easy on the eyes?
Jeroen
Hey I know those butts biggrin.gif
Actually, I was there when Howard shot the pic...
My lips are sealed wink.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
PS... we've got enough babes on this BBS to do that 914 calendar
Lets do it!

cheers,

Jeroen
jimtab
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 7 2004, 07:05 PM)
Well.. I know what Jenny and Birgit where wearing.. so it must be Jim Tabor and FERG.. LOL

B

You got me, I'm in the green tank top. LOL :finger2:
Dave_Darling
Green and yellow for Brazil, right?? wink.gif

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.