Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Candid pics at WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
neo914-6
awards...
neo914-6
another...
JeffBowlsby
This is the thread to post your best photo of the WCC. YOU could win the Best Photo of the 914 WCC 2004 Award...we've already seen some great shots, but please report your single best photo here and we will poll for the winner later this week.
Demick
I've already seen better shots - but this is the best one I got. I didn't take that many pictures.

Demick
skline
So should we post our picture here in this thread for the contest? Or did you intend to make a link to the post?
JeffBowlsby
Post or repost your best photo here in this thread please. Then we will number them, and select the best by poll.
Toast
I like Demick's Panoramic pic!

Hey Demick, post that pic here!
skline
I will hopefully get my pictures tomorrow and post mine up, I will pick the one I think is best and put it here and the rest in another thread. This is just a bump to get it back on page 1
SpecialK
Cool!! I'm going to have a new wallpaper for every day of the year!! mueba.gif
skline
Ok, well here are a few pictures we took. Was the format supposed to be TIFF? These are in .jpg format, I can change them if you like.

The Race is on!
Howard
Note shadow of letter 'S' on decklid. Accidental???
Demick
Allright. I'm posting a couple of my favorites that I have seen. This one from Bleyseng
Demick
and this one from Carl
Demick
and here's a repost of my panoramic shot by request
skline
QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 8 2004, 07:25 PM)
and this one from Carl

Is he yawning? or singing? If he is yawning, was that a boring drive? Scott should anser that since it looks like him in the picture.
skline
The second picture in this post, I remember that. he was saying, shit! I could have had a V8!
ejm
I took 160+ pictures at the WCC
This one is what it's all about...
Brad Roberts
Damn Ed.. you are 100% correct. The people.. The family.. almost lost a tear from my eye when I read your post. You are one of the coolest 914 people I have ever met. You hung out with us.. you wrenched on a Boxster engine.. you traveled to an event where you didnt know a single person.. you fit right in. Thanks for taking the time to attend the event all the way from MASS. clap56.gif

B
lagunero
agree.gif Ed, you get my vote for coolest at the WCC!
neo914-6
Damn Ed.. you are 100% correct. The people.. The family..

agree.gif
Wish I could have brought mine but both my wife and daughter were sick. She was nice enough to tough it out without me just so I can have some fun.
Felix
dan10101
Here are a couple of my favorites shots.
Best candid.
dan10101
And the best I could come up with for layout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.