Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/s: 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tottestad
I have 2 901 trans, one has bad syncro in second. Also have a complete 914 front end with bmw 320 calipers. The rotors are drilled for 5 lug and are probably not any good. Have a new set of bearings for rotors. Trying to pick up a 911 front end.

2 tailshift trans....50 each ...sold
gas tank...............25
Wiper assembly..20
Glove box door...10
fuse panel............10
front srtuts with bmw calipers and a set of new wheel bearings(in the boxes).....100
rain ...............20
tottestad
Make an offer....ill probably take you up on it.
wildman
Would you consider separating the 320i calipers from the rest?

Alex
tottestad
How much to separate?
wildman
QUOTE(tottestad @ May 30 2011, 01:49 PM) *

How much to separate?

If they're in decent condition (operational and no visible leaks but they dont need to be pretty) i would offer $40+shipping ($45 with pads, hardware and hard lines since it would save me the hassle of buying pads immediately to mock up the install)
If they're particularly nice or have nice pads installed i would consider going higher. Do you have any pictures or detailed information to add?

I can get rebuilt calipers for around $35 each ($70 total) but i dont have the cash for that right now.
tottestad
If nobody wants the complete front end, ill sell them to you. Thet are farely new, with organic pads. The were machined to fit later struts.
hot_shoe914
Please list prices so we will know how much you want for the items. Pics would be nice also.
tottestad
These are the pictures I have. I would like to get around $250 for everything. I might be crazy, but that's what I'm short to get a new front brake setup.
tottestad
I also have an early gas tank, rain tray, windshield wiper assembly with motor, glove box door, fuse panel with some relays.
tottestad
Oh, and a stock muffler, with catalytic, converter.
914werke
RULES! Need PRICES!
tottestad
Oh. Sorry
tottestad
2 tailshift trans....sold
LotusJoe
QUOTE(tottestad @ Jun 1 2011, 08:47 AM) *

2 tailshift trans....50 each
gas tank...............50
Wiper assembly..35
Glove box door...15
fuse panel............15
front end with bmw calipers and a set of new wheel bearings(in the boxes).....200
rain tray...............50

PM sent on Transmissions
tottestad
PM returned
livewire53
QUOTE(tottestad @ Jun 1 2011, 07:35 AM) *

What size engine is the muffler for? I'm looking for a 2.0L muffler......if it's for a 2.0, can you forward a picture.

Thanks
Miles
tottestad
QUOTE(livewire53 @ Jun 1 2011, 06:59 PM) *

What size engine is the muffler for? I'm looking for a 2.0L muffler......if it's for a 2.0, can you forward a picture.

Thanks
Miles

to be honest, I don't now what size it is, it came off a 1.8l motor that was in a 2.0l car
livewire53
QUOTE(tottestad @ Jun 1 2011, 06:33 PM) *

Thanks
Miles

to be honest, I don't now what size it is, it came off a 1.8l motor that was in a 2.0l car

Can you forward a picture of what you have?
tottestad
QUOTE(livewire53 @ Jun 2 2011, 06:09 PM) *

Thanks
Miles

give me about an hour.
tottestad
QUOTE(livewire53 @ Jun 2 2011, 06:09 PM) *

Thanks
Miles

give me about an hour.
tottestad
Here is the muffler
livewire53
QUOTE(tottestad @ Jun 3 2011, 07:12 AM) *

Here is the muffler

Thanks for taking the time to forward the photos, but I can see it wont work on my set up.

Thanks Again
Miles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.