Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snake Oil?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Atomizer 2000

Let's hear it, snake oil?
Mark Henry
Snake oil….I think these guys were told to stop their misleading claims in Canada.

Lets face it, with people screaming for better MPG, all the car makers would gladly pay $150 per car for these increases. I don't see them using it, do you.
Joe Bob
Snake oil is to nice a phrase.... <_<
seanery
my pessimistic mind said snake oil right away. There is someone over on Dodgeforums suggesting it as a possibility. Before I embarrassed him in front of God and everyone I wanted your opinions here, cause everyone knows WE HERE know everything. biggrin.gif
maf914
The atomizer may be BS, but those tornado devices you put into the air intake are another story alltogether! laugh.gif

Mike
URY914
I put four of those tornado things on my car, one for each cylinder and the damn thing lifted off the ground!! laugh.gif

Paul
GWN7
You can buy pills to turn water into gas........

With the Atomizer 2000, the Tornado and those pills, you would have better gas milage, for almost free and could fly..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.