Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: special guests
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
This area will update who is attending and what needs to be done to accomodate them.
seanery
Brad Roberts - ?
Brad Mayeur - told me Saturday at Tweeks Funfest that he planned on attending
Jake Raby - I sent Jake a PM this morning inviting him to attend. I will update when he responds.

If at all possible I would like to cover their costs if they attend. If Brad R. comes he'll probably stay with me. Jake would be welcome as well.

Right now I can sleep 5 guests in 3 guest beds.
Garold you're invited to stay here if you like, too.
GaroldShaffer
If Brad R. & Jake come I have enough airmiles that would cover both of them, or close to it with America Airlines. I have no problem using these airmiles for this since I get like a bazillion a year and never use them.

If they don't want to do that I know SouthWest Airlines has a ton of cheap airfairs from CA. If we can get enough advance notice from Brad & Jake we could get tickets far enough in advance for real great rates.

Garold
seanery
Jake doesn't think he'll be able to make it. I know he mentions how busy he is and his father being ill.

hopefully, as we get closer he'll find time, but from what he said I would doubt it.
GaroldShaffer
To bad about Jake. The drive for Brad M is about 260 miles so figure approx 4hrs ish. So cover a room for a night or two for him & his wife and / or Michael?

Brad R. Would fly, correct?
seanery
I don't know about Bradholio. Last year he brought that car out for Rick. If there was a reason to come out he may drive.

I need to call him. I'll do that today.
GaroldShaffer
Well if Bradholio does drive out, any chance of seeing the #4 car. I know its a lot to ask, but if you don't ask, you don't know. confused24.gif
seanery
I'll ask, but don't count on it.
GaroldShaffer
Actually, just a nice posterboard setup with pics of the car and what makes it different from the prodcution cars would be cool, I think. Or does that sound to much like a highschool science fair confused24.gif
seanery
the pics will be released to the public on the webpage. Everything is different. It really is amazing how much they changed before production started.
GaroldShaffer
Does it look like Brad R will be able to make it? Reading his post about a new "leader" just got me wondering?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.