2 Porsche 914 2.0L cars

1 - 1973 Porsche 914 2.0L Marathon Blue Metallic (that was factory original color - repainted in early '90's). This car is in great condition; paint is shiny with a few blemishes; car is rust free; currently running a rebuilt 2.0L engine from a 1974 914 (numbers confirmed) with less than 2,000 miles; dual weber carbs; Fuch alloys; black interior IMMACULATE. Oringinal 1973 engine is crated and ready for rebuild with brand new larger jugs. THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST EXAMPLES YOU'LL FIND

2 - 1974 Porsche 914 2.0L Original color Signal Orange. Car is completely stripped for paint and body work; Fuch alloys; car is rust free except for minor surface rust from sitting; no engine in the car currently (see '73 above). Tranny in good condition - car drove before disassembly.

3 - I have all the parts for the 1974 to put it back together; also a ton of other parts off of a 1971 and a 1975 Including trunk lid, bumpers (chrome), original fuel injection (x 3 sets); interior parts...literally 4 racks of parts ready to rebuild the 1974 car and with lots left over to sell.

This is for all or nothing...I don't have room to store the projects anymore, and with a couple thousand in paint and engine rebuild on the '73, you could have two very special cars - sell one and make back at least half your investment.

The '73 alone is worth $8,000 and a rust free roller will cost you upwards of $2,500 (especially with the Fuch wheels). So the two together with all these parts is a bargain. I want these two cars gone...any reasonable cash offer will be considered. Bring your truck and trailer and take these babies home.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article