Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: more WCC pics (more more more)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Demick
I didn't take that many pictures at the WCC. But I got a few that I thought I'd share. The first is Mike Ferguson's (Ferg) white 2.7L powered 914-6 that he drove all the way from Colorado. Pictures just don't do this car justice. He won the award for overall best 914 at the WCC. This was taken along 17 mile drive.
Demick
I tried some artsy pictures on his car that didn't come out very good. Here's a sample of his chrome bumper reflecting the waves of the Pacific.
Demick
helps to attach it....
Demick
another beach background shot
Demick
Driving through the trees on 17 mile drive....
Demick
Panoramic shot from Laguna - shrunk to about 15% of actual size.
Demick
And a shot that is probably not in the spirit of the WCC. My trip home from the autocross. Open freeway with the engine singing along so smoothly. Flowmaster reverberating off of the sound wall sounded so sweet with the throttle open at 4500rpm. I just couldn't keep my foot off the pedal. Blew by Jenny a minute or so after I shot this. I saw her initially move over to the fast lane to follow, but quickly realized she wasn't interested in keeping up (she's too smart).

P.S. Wasn't really doing 110. The small diameter autox tires throw the speedo way off.
Chris H.
QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 7 2004, 09:40 AM)

P.S. Wasn't really doing 110. The small diameter autox tires throw the speedo way off.

Riiiiiight.... Of course you weren't! biggrin.gif
seanery
...Honest officer, the speedo only said 55 biggrin.gif
Scott S
smilie_pokal.gif cooooooool.... it is a very pretty car. I keep telling him to flair the hell out of it..... wink.gif

I am pretty sure that the car is a 2.7 however.
Demick
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Jun 7 2004, 10:59 AM)

I am pretty sure that the car is a 2.7 however.

Oops. You are right. I fixed the original post.

Demick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.