Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would the AX guys check your Trophies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
During the Awards presentation we dicovered a shortage of Show and Shine Trophies. Andy won "Best Custom" smilie_pokal.gif But the trophy wasn't on the table. We thought maybe someone was handed his trophy by mistake. This is not a real big problem. I will simpley have a new one made when I return home next week. Just take a look for me if you can.

Sorry for the mix up Andy. I really enjoyed meeting you. Your car is top shelf!
nine14cats
Hi Rich,

My award looks correct for 1st place in AX race class...thanks for the great looking awards!

Bill P smilie_pokal.gif
Demick
Mine and Rob's were correct (1st and 2nd improved). The only other ones given were 2nd and 3rd race (John Peterson and Brad Roberts). I'm pretty sure they were correct as well.

Stock 1st, 2nd, and 3rd as well as 3rd place improved were not present at the awards ceremony - so those awards should be in Jeff's posession.

Demick
sgomes
If it was given out by mistake, shouldn't you have the one left over that SHOULD have been given out? If so, that person has the wrong trophy!
richardL
I have a pretty high res photo of the awards showing all the AX awards before we started the ceremony - they were all present and correct. It doesn't show the 'other' glass awards that were also on the table, but I don't recall a custom class award only the best 914-4, best 914-6 etc.

HTH,

Richard
SirAndy
i want my trophy! ( smilie_pokal.gif Andy
Joe Bob
Come get your motor..... smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ Jun 7 2004, 01:10 PM)
Come get your motor..... smilie_pokal.gif

i'm bugging jenny to swing by your place and pick it up!

aktion035.gif Andy
Demick
This picture from Jeroen of the trophies at some point before they were given out. The 9 trophies on the right are the autox trophies. The big one in the center is the best overall award. That leaves the 6 peoples choice trophies on the left. But there were 7 categories:

Best Original Four
Best Original Six
Best V8 Conversion
Best Other Conversion
Best Paint
Best Interior
Best Custom

So Andy's trophy was missing early on.

Demick
SirAndy
QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 8 2004, 04:00 PM)
So Andy's trophy was missing early on.

i knew it was just a tease ...

sad.gif Andy
Carl
Hey, I'm missing my AX trophy, too! confused24.gif

Well, I would've had one except for that fastest time thing. sad.gif
seanery
I snuck in and stole Andy's damn tropy! biggrin.gif
mightyohm
Maybe the Alien ate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.