Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sunday drive/video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 shifter
IPB Image
chrisdaun
QUOTE(914 shifter @ May 30 2011, 05:59 PM) *

IPB Image

What is the deal with the rotated gauges? I've seen others pictures like yours but usually the speedo is rotated 45 degrees counter clockwise.
914 shifter
maybe i went a little to far lunch time or shift time WTF.gif
914Mike
QUOTE(chrisdaun @ May 30 2011, 06:15 PM) *

What is the deal with the rotated gauges? I've seen others pictures like yours but usually the speedo is rotated 45 degrees counter clockwise.

I rotated my tach so the redline is straight up. That puts the idle speed straight down. Reason is the top of the gauge is hidden by the small steering wheel, same thing applies to the speedo, but I've left mine straight. With the redline straight up, you don't need to see the numbers...
chrisdaun
QUOTE(914Mike @ May 30 2011, 06:34 PM) *

QUOTE(chrisdaun @ May 30 2011, 06:15 PM) *

I rotated my tach so the redline is straight up. That puts the idle speed straight down. Reason is the top of the gauge is hidden by the small steering wheel, same thing applies to the speedo, but I've left mine straight. With the redline straight up, you don't need to see the numbers...

Got it. Thanks for taking away the mystery smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.