Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts Heavan swap meet and concourse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Bellis
Likny http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=270598

I went last year. Bought some cool stuff...
CrashDown
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ May 30 2011, 10:18 PM) *

Likny http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=270598

I went last year. Bought some cool stuff...

Me and the teener will be in attendance.
JRust
Anybody getting a spot & have a little room?
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 1 2011, 10:21 PM) *

There will be plenty of room... Got any pressure plates and disks? KMA.gif
JRust
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jun 1 2011, 10:22 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 1 2011, 10:21 PM) *

There will be plenty of room... Got any pressure plates and disks? KMA.gif

As a matter of fact I do. I've got a few good clutch discs for high HP motor's. Not sure my pressure plate for the rotary is worth bringing. Hey I could bring my rotary stuff down though idea.gif
shoguneagle
I will be there with items I have collected over the past ten years; looking forward to seeing folks again associated with the 914 group. Time to clean house in order to do the next phase on the car - painting and establishing reliability.

Project is now running and streetable with some issues which have to be looked at during the next couple of months.

Steve Hurt
CrashDown
Woohoo... this should be a good turn out! I'll be there at 6.
EdwardBlume
I think I'll stroll by.. need a couple things... any body need anything out of my stash o parts?
Dave_Darling
I'm going to try to make it. Hopefully I can shake this cold before Sunday morning.

--DD
Heeltoe914
Working to bring a groupe up from Los Angeles. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

If Anyone from Los Angeles wonts to go See detials here under (Party Van to Hayward). Two spots left
underthetire
I might have to go. Got some SMOKIN deals last year, coarse the deals I got are still waiting to be installed dry.gif
Elliot Cannon
Weather forecast for Hayward on Sunday is for a 50% chance of rain. Bring a rain coat.
bdstone914
RAIN = CHEAPER PRICES! (not on my stuff of course)
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 2 2011, 11:01 AM) *

RAIN = CHEAPER PRICES! (not on my stuff of course)

That's because your stuff has better rust proofing. smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
I need to get some parts for SirAndy's car from Bruce Stone (bought and paid for) but I can't make the swap meet. Can anyone grab a fiberglass bumper and a door handle for me? We'll figure out getting it to the shop later.

If you can deliver the parts to me, I'll buy your a killer burger. burger.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 2 2011, 12:07 PM) *

I need to get some parts for SirAndy's car from Bruce Stone (bought and paid for) but I can't make the swap meet. Can anyone grab a fiberglass bumper and a door handle for me? We'll figure out getting it to the shop later.

If you can deliver the parts to me, I'll buy your a killer burger. burger.gif

I can pick it up and at least get it to San Ramon or Discovery Bay. Might be able to make a special trip to Napa. smile.gif
McMark
It's looking like I'll be at the trans clinic. That would be a good opportunity, if nothing else.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 2 2011, 09:44 PM) *

It's looking like I'll be at the trans clinic. That would be a good opportunity, if nothing else.

Just PM me details to pick up your parts and I'll bring them to the clinic.
matthepcat
Dammit. Out of town again for in-law events.

And I need stuff!!
JRust
What is the address for it? So where is it?
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 3 2011, 10:42 PM) *

What is the address for it? So where is it?

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&c...=11&iwloc=A
EdwardBlume
I can pick up parts too. Ptown.

JRust
Well I went back & forth after dropping my LE at Marks. Took my girls to dinner & decided to go ahead & drive the extra hour & a half down. So we will be there bright & early. Or at least I will. My daughters will hang at the hotel until check out. See you all there
shoguneagle
Rain or Shine, I am now in town and looking forward to the Parts Swap. It will great to participate in a very good activity.Have been to one since we moved to Arizona and looking forward to seeing some old friends.

Steve Hurt
Mike Bellis
I'll be there at 9:14
Dave_Darling
F**k. Still sick, so no swap meet for me.

Take lots of pictures, please!

--DD
shoguneagle
I had not been to this parts swap for a few years. A little down from the prior years I remember, but it still had the same crowd Porsche people wanting to find that unique part, the one part that had been eluding them, and new people wanting to get involved in the Porsche process. I really had a very enjoyable time and did sell my extra parts placing them in needed and proper homes.

Met several very interesting people and enjoyed talking about their experiences in the Porsche car. It did not matter whether they were involved in building, racing, restoring, or want-a-be's. They were all very interesting had experiences to reflect and pass on to others.

I even got to say hello to Scott Yeaman who I had not seen in the last five years. Also, ran into a young man who lived across the street in Santa Clara as a boy; got updated on "the old neighborhood".

I am so happy we traveled from Flagstaff, AZ and to experience everything this trip offerred.

As always it was great to visit with Spencer Ng of Parts Heaven. This is one place along with Pelican Parts where I enjoy doing business.

Thanks for the wonder time and I wish I could have seen more of the Porsche people I know.

Thanks,
Steve N Sandy Hurt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.