Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ode to the WCC Sponsers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Britain Smith
I just want to take a second to thank all the WCC sponsers who made the event possible. This includes the generous product donations for the raffle.

I was a little bummed about the autox results and with a stroke of luck, my name was called for a brand new set of drop-in ceramic lifters from LN Engineering. smilie_pokal.gif I must say, that out of all the items that were donated these had the highest value by far. Thanks again to Charles over at LN...you guys ROCK! aktion035.gif

The funny thing is, I installed my set of ceramic lifters in the 2.3L Turbo Motor just last week. So for all of you paying attention, I have a brand new set of drop in ceramic lifters available...I heard they are currently on backorder. Contact me directly if you are interested.

Here is this list of the AWESOME sponsers that suported the WCC this year. If you have a comment or praise for any of them, lets list them here.

High Performance House - What can I say, they keep the 914 alive...thanks Brad and Rich.

Camp 914 - Craig is an awesome guy...they euro lights conversions are sweet.

Mueller Design Werks - Mike is a all around great guy, roller bearings rock!

GPR - German Parts & Restoration - Thanks for the T-Shirt

J.West Engineering - Quality products for a great guy. His car is awesome.

WEVO - Windrush Evolutions - The Best in transmission, saving up for his parts right now.

Raby's Aircooled Technology - Can't wait to get my Raby designed cam going in my turbo motor.

LN Engineering - Ceramic Lifters, Nickies, and ARP...what more can you ask for?

Mustard Seed Motorsports

Tarett Engineering - I know lots of member here use there sway bars and suspension components.

Triad West Performance

9R Parts

Smart Racing Products - Their Sway Bars rock!

Jerry Woods Enterprises - Top Notch Engine Builders...thanks for the custom wrist pin spring clips for my Turbo Engine.

SBWY

Thanks Again Everyone!! clap56.gif clap56.gif
Jeff Bonanno
I couldn't agree more - three cheers! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Britain, i sent you a pm...
peridotian
I'll buy em!
Patrick
EdwardBlume
Good post Britain. Much thanks to the sponsors.

Again, I plan to only buy parts for my 914s from these guys. They get it.

To anybody else out there selling 914 parts, you ought to get in next year.
DNHunt
You guys have kudos from me and my business

Dave
nebreitling
agree.gif

Rich sold me the last two tranny mounts at HPH -- that he had set aside for HIS car. This was the day before the WCC.

and he did with a smile.

It's the PEOPLE and the personal touches that make these sponsors so great -- and why they have my (humble) support.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.